Skin CareULTA
Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 676 Ounce

Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 Ounce

by ULTA

Control your tan level with Ulta's Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse. Leave on for 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours for a medium tan, or 3+ hours for a deep tan (tan will not continue to deepen after 3 hours).

A customizable self-tanner in a mousse formula; Simply leave on for one, two or three hours for a light, medium or deep color, then shower off; Features two powerful self tanning ingredients to promote a more even, brown tan; Free of oil, prabens and sulfates, not tested on animals; Full size 6.76 Fl Oz/200 mL

How does this product compare to St Tropez brand self tanner in terms of application and wear?
Is this tanner as good as st. Tropez is it comparable at all since it’s ulta brand?
Do you guys like this self tanner? Is it easy to apply?
Start your review of Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 Ounce!
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 Ounce uploaded by Angie R.
I really like the Ulta self tan. It isn't sticky doesn't have a strong smell and leaves my skin soft & dewey. Pricey but worth it.
Matti T.
Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 Ounce uploaded by Matti T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is the bomb!!!! It gives you a golden tan without streaks, that develops within 1-3 hours!!!! I love the foam texture of it and the color last quite a while even after showing!!
Jessica B.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really excited to try this as I'm kind of pale and hate not having a tan for the summer. Personally it didnt work well for me. It was kind of runny and made me a weird orange color. Its affordable about $10 and maybe if you're not as pale it would look better but for me it was not a good fit.
Katie D.
Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 Ounce uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this product twice now and I will never go back to a lotion- foam is the way to go! Since it’s a foam it’s airy and blends well. I had not streaks and it doesn’t have that fake tan smell to it. Adds a nice bronzed glow and doesn’t turn orange at all Love this product!!!!
Jennifer H.
Harleysville, PA
Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 Ounce uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product in Ultra dark. It's great for everywhere on the body and goes head to head with the popular exspensive brands. I would use a different product for your face and neck because my face personally had blotchy results. For the sake of financial responsibility, use Ultra self tanner on body ( it's equal to the $45.00 tanners) and use fake bake flawless for the face and neck. You will need to moisturizer on your down time because your skin will get dry and the cold weather makes us all dryer.I get the same results using my combo for ar least the price of the exspensive self tanners. Keep your money and spend it on other things. And get a tanning mitt to apply said tanners and it protect your palms. Remember: DO NOT put on moisturizer under neath Ulta self tanner, the tanning won't absorb into your skin. Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 ounce
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so much better than Ulta Beauty’s tan lotion and tan spray. You get more fluid ounces and it seems to last longer. Very pleased and will ALWAYS buy this.
Nina J.
Owensboro, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Ulta Beauty Self Tanning Express Tan Tinted Mousse 6.76 Ounce this product is worth every penny! Leaves a streak free and natural glowing look! You can see where you apply it as your applying the product onto your body! Very affordable and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great self tanner!
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
I was in need of a new tanner and picked this up out of curiosity. I couldn't be more pleased with the results, especially for the price! It applies really easy and without streaking, and the color payoff is gorgeous. It continues to darken over 3 hours, so you can control your level of tan by how long you leave it on. The only downside is it doesn't smell great, and while you're waiting for it to develop, you can't really do much without it staining. Aside from that, it's a great product!
lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly compared this product to loving tan and I would choose this product over and over again I am truly obsessed with this self tanner
Lora L.
Pullman, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Extremely smooth and easy application. Affordable and tans within 45 minutes. HOWEVER, it only lasts for about 24 hours, which sucks. It’s nice for a quick and cheap glow but not long lasting at all