BY ULTA #43 in Makeup Tools

Beauty Scissor & Spoolie - This precision crafted Ulta Beauty Scissor & Spoolie is perfect for all around grooming including trimming brows, nails, and hair. Hand finished ultra-fine stainless steel blades trim and cut with ease, while the spoolie lifts and grooms the brows for easy trimming. - Beauty Scissor & Spoolie see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I was really excited about this set, the price was super cheap and I always have good luck with Ulta but I got to say I was slightly disappointed with it. The spooly and scissors felt kinda cheap and super flimsy. But we'll see, maybe they'll last longer then I expect them too.
Andaleeb H.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Love these! Use them both to trim my eyebrows. Very affordable compared to other designer brands. Definitely good quality. Will use for a while I can tell. Met my expectations. I would recommend it to others!
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
These scissors are great I use them for trimming and it works so good it does it's job it's great quality and the spooley I love i use it for the eyebrows ofcourse
Genesis M.
This is a good scissor for people that do eyebrows to me it was an alright I almost cut half of my eyebrows lol you need a professional and a steady hand
Ashley b.
HAMMOND, LA
I liked the value of this product. I find the clippers have stayed pretty sharp and are easy to use. The spool on the other hand broke after 2 weeks
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
I bought these thinking the scissors would help with my eye brows but I hated them! Now I just use them to cut tags off things. Waste of money.
Courtney A.
Lake Jackson, TX
Perfect for when your brows are too long you can brush them up with the spooly and trim them. So easy and keeps them looking well groomed.
Cecilia A.
Love love love this but I do like to have more durability with these type of eyebrow products. I need quality eyebrow products.
Ashley S.
['Pembroke Pnes', 'FL'], FL
Perfect brows on the go. You have the perfect combo to make clean your brows, with out having to go the beauty salon.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
Definitely very helpful when I am trying to groom my eyebrows at home. It's something nice to have in your stash.