BY ULTA

Beauty Rounds - Latex-free & hypoallergenic.Use dry sponge for full coverage and damp sponge for sheer coverage.Applying Cosmetics: For applying and blending liquid and cream makeup.Remove Cosmetics: Apply your favorite facial cleanser, makeup remover or toner to the Beauty Round and gently wipe away makeup. - Beauty Rounds see more...

Autumn B.
These are no better or worse than any other cotton round. It takes of my makeup and does not scratch up my skin. I normally only use this type of product around my eyes so I want it to be extra gentle. I like buying them from ulta because I use their point system and this helps build up points with things I would buy anyway.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I'm not sure about you, but I absolutely hate getting makeup on my hands. Some how it always ends up on my clothes, or accessories, and it's just a giant mess. These sponges are my favorite, hands down! Affordable, and they work amazing.
Sarah B.
Stoughton, WI
These rounds are so nice! They are the perfect amount of firmness and softness if that makes sense. They are affordable. Would definitely repurchase! Great product!
Emily M.
You wouldn't think cotton rounds would be difficult to mess up, but it is so difficult to find ones that don't shed. I use these with my toner and eye makeup remover, and they always do the job without shedding and falling apart. These are the only ones I trust!
Brie F.
For the prize and for what the product is, I continue to buy cotton rounds from Ulta because they are inexpensive, always in stock and then get the job done
Taylor P.
Largo, FL
Love these beauty rounds! They absorb the product very well! My thoughts is they should be a little cheaper due to being an Ulta brand but they worked well.
Cheryl S.
Fullerton, CA
Decent product for blending makeup and cleaning up mistakes. Price is not bad for the amount you get. Rounds are fairly soft and buttery feeling.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Reminds me of target brand. & that's a good idea. Good value for the money. Never thought I would like this. Will buy these again.
Randi N.
Soft and smooth, but soak up too much product. I prefer Ulta's brushes instead for application. Ok for powder products though.
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
These are a great go to but they don't last long. They tear easily and mold quickly. But for the price you can't beat them