Ulta Beauty Limited Edition Face Eye Lip Palette Double Sided with 2 Mirrors uploaded by Iris C.

BY ULTA

Kit Includes: 6 Matte Eyeshadows, 1 Blush, 3 Cream Illuminators, 6 Shimmer Eyeshadows, 1 Bronzer, 4 Color Correcting Concealers, 8 Lipstick Pans, 1 Highlighter see more...

Aimee B.
Deary, ID
I was pretty underwhelmed with this one. I have lots of other stuff from the ulta line that I love. But this one in particular was not great. Some of the shades dont pick up at all. The ones that do are hard to blend. The bronzer and blush is ok. I do how ever love the lipsticks in there though.
Iris C.
I really like ulta beauty cosmetics I know some of the products are no the best but the highlighter are very good and this palette it’s all in one ..good for travel ..
Kayla R.
Monticello, MN
I love this little makeup kit! I wish I could figure out what a couple shades are called because I am obsessed with the bronzer and highlighter. As well as a couple eyeshadow shades! The colored concealers are nice too! I use this whenever I contour!
Amanda B.
I got this free from ulta ad a gift. I love it. The eyeshadow are great. Love the colors. Lip glosses are very nice. Overall I am impressed with this.

Amazon