BY ULTA

Ulta Beauty Just Face It - Complete Face & Eye Palette Makeup Set - 43 Piece Collection see more...

• Was interested in purchasing Ulta Beauty Just Face It - C...2 Answers
Gayle P.
Orlando, FL
This is not one of my favorite eye palettes, but it does have some really pretty highlighters that I like to use in my face and some color correcting concealers that I like to use once in a blue moon the shades are not that pigmented so you have to apply a fairly amount of product but the package ended was pretty cute and it's holographic which I do like but I was expecting so much better from this makeup palette the brushes were very cheap and I lost them the second I got them but as I said I love to use the highlighters this is why I kept this pallet
Diondra W.
Joliet, IL
Amazing product and for the price incomparable! The eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented and I absolutely love the highlighters and blush. The eyeliner is very creative and intense color. And I was very surprised by the correcting pallet this too was impressive. Love it and I probably should have bought 3+đź’–đź’–đź’–
Rachel S.
Murfreesboro
I got this on a Black Friday shopping spree and I've got to say, I was definitely surprised with how the nice the products were. I think I only paid about $8 for it since it was Black Friday, but the powders are honestly pretty decent. Now I will say, the eye shadows are only okay. It's the blemish control colors and contour part of the kit that I love. The highlights and blushes are beautiful and I use them almost every day!
Allie R.
muskegon
This is my go to pallet for everyday use. Very affordable! It has pretty much everything I need. Very easy to apply and work with. Most shadows are very bendable! I highly recommend! It’s very pigmented.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Ulta Beauty Just Face It - Complete Face & Eye Palette Makeup Set - 43 Piece Collection Honestly I rarely use this palette. The main reason is I hate small pans. Beautiful colors just too small of a pan size.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
I bought this randomly when I went into Ulta and I swear by it! The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and the color correcting line is an unexpected nice touch. Plus blush, bronzer, and highlighter?! It really comes with everything you need. And for the price it’s a total steal!
Brianna H.
This palette offers many different colors to create versatile looks for both day and night. The shadows are kind of powdery but still give off good pigmentation. The highlight, blush, and bronzer side of the palette also preforms very well.
Natasha B.
I adore ULTA brand makeup. I use it daily and their palettes are my absolute staple. You can get them affordable and really good products
lucy f.
The pigment is pretty decent but isn't super colorful and For the most part it has a good formula and stays on decently.
Alissa P.
parma
Purchased at: ULTA
This gives you multiple make up items to use. It has great pigments and doesn’t leave your skin dry.
Bianca O.