Ulta Beauty Face Blush Brush

by ULTA

Ulta Beauty Face Blush Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ulta Beauty Face Blush Brush!
Fort Walton Beach
Ulta makes a really good brush the bristles don’t fall out they don’t get all messed up. It’s a great blush brush. Blends very smoothly and it fits in my makeup bag. It has a nice and sturdy handle. I was satisfied.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely, 100%, my favorite make up brush!! (I even try to use it less so I don’t have to clean is as much and ruin is quicker, haha.) the bristles are soooo soft, which I didn’t think I would like but I LOVE it. It gets just enough powder on the brushes to go on your cheeks and the size of the bristles is not too big or too small. Perfect to do your cheek!
This brush came to me free with some sale Ulta was having. I am always exited to try new products looking for my next holy grail item but this wasn’t it. The bristles are too long and are not dense at all. The handle is comfortable and the bristles are soft. I just didn’t like the way it applied product.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
I use this brush everyday. Its my absolute favorite to use for my blush. Its soft and well rounded. Its handle is the perfect length for what you need to do. It holds the right amount of product and doesnt hold excess. I would recommend it. Looks are deceiving so try it. So don't take my word.
Dunwoody, GA
This blush brush is super soft and can be used for more than just applying blush. It’s easy to use and holds make up well and easy to clean. I don’t have any high end make up brushes but compared to my e.l.f brushes it works well.
Sensitive
Welling, OK
I like this brush. Ulta brand stuff is great. It’s cheap, but still good quality. That’s what I look for in a brand. If you’re looking for a good brush, go to ulta!
Zanesville
Ulta brushes are good quality and affordable. I have received many brushes in their gift sets which is nice too. The brushes hold product well and are useful and soft to the touch.
Sensitive
N Chesterfld, VA
I use this everyday to apply my blush. Ive got 2 of them. I have oily skin with some dry spots. Soft brush,easy to grip handle. Id definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Combination
Ulta Beauty Face Blush Brush uploaded by Tabbie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Had this for a year and handle has a little wiggle to it. However it's been getting the job done and it was in a 20.00 bundle ulta had going and I got this for dirt cheap. It's very soft brush the only thing I had problem with is the handle but it's been through a lot
Naples, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this brush! It’s sooo great for applying bronzer or blush! And it’s literally sooo soft! This product is also very long lasting and has lasted me forever and it’s still great! The bristles are barely tapered at the end which is awesome for bronzer and contour application.