BY ULTA

Beauty Buff Teardrop Sponges - Teardrop shape for getting into those hard to reach areas.Removes oil and makeup. - Beauty Buff Teardrop Sponges see more...

Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Obsessed with these mini sponges, very reasonably priced compared to the beauty blender minis. They se perfect for blending under-eye concealer and contouring the nose. High recommend as I️ am obsessed!
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
Although this is meant for facial cleansing and exfoliating, I think this would work better as a body exfoliating sponge since the skin on our body is less sensitive than the skin on our faces. I did try using it on my arms and legs and it felt like like I was getting a nice massage! What a difference! But because it's supposed to be a facial buffing sponge, I would not recommend it for the face. Overall, I recommend skipping out on this product and investing in an exfoliating cleanser instead!
Haley W.
Orlando, FL
Good product, but as this type of sponge doesn't absorb as well as the name brand sponges. These are a good price for the number of sponges, and I might buy again. I would be interested in trying other products like this and might make my way back to the Ulta brand Beauty Blenders
Ruth H.
Ringwood , NJ
These are great and definitely compare to the name brand Beauty Blender. I have normal skin, and use this to apply concealer and foundation to make it look as natural as possible. I buy a new one every few months when I notice mine gets too dirty or worn out.
J C.
Lahoma, OK
I got these as a gift the other day with my purchase and they are awesome. I'm so glad they gave them to me because I probably would not have purchased them on my own. They are amazing and work great. I am very satisfied and will recommend to all of my friends
Syd😸 T.
These sponges are a great price. I wasn't impressed too much on the quality. They could be a bit more firm and less flint. They however did make application a bit easier and I would consider buying them again.
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
This sponges work wonders. I use them everyday when I apply my makeup. I recommend them if you like a makeup sponge for your foundation.
Zoey Z.
Everyone could use a beauty blender and these are a bit smaller but you can use them for many things and they work so well!
18 S.
hampton, VA
these always come in handy never had a beauty blender but i should work perfectly good and even out makeup
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Love these so much!! Easily hold the product and easy to "dab" on! It blends amazing and helps soo much!