Ulta Beauty 10-piece Makeup Beauty Bag Gift Set

by ULTA Beauty

Full Size Luxe Lipstick in Mischievous (0.11 oz) Full Size Bold Ambition Volumizing & Conditioning Mascara in Jet Black (0.37 oz) Travel Size Jelly Gloss Lip Gel (0.34 oz) Travel Size Hydrating Face Primer (0.34 oz) Tinted Eye Primer Mini (0.17 oz)...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ulta Beauty 10-piece Makeup Beauty Bag Gift Set!
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I recieved this as a gift and I was very impressed with how much stuff came in this little bag! I absolutely loved everything in it!
Julia T.
Forest Hills, NY
I received this as a free gift with my last Ulta purchase. It’s free makeup so not really impressive, reminds me of those little makeup kits you could buy from Toys-R-Us when we were younger. The makeup pouch is nice though.
Ava M.
Smithfield, VA
This was a free gift set at ulta when you spent 20 dollars or more on their products, and this was better than the product I got itself! The makeup wipes are fantastic, the lip gloss and stick were good coverage, and not to mention the brushes and primer. Just all of it is perfect!
Dottie A.
Altus
I really like the Ulta Beauty products. The price is good on most items. I especially like getting combination bags. It allows me to try new products and colors of eyeshadows. My favorite Ulta Beauty product is the brow tint. I use the Light color and it’s easy to apply
Carmen R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Grab one of these little bags to gift. A nice starter pack. Add it to the stockings for Christmas. Keep one in your car or purse for those last minute touch ups.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I love these little bags ! These samples are actually so amazing and great to use ! The eye primer is amazing , the face primer is great too !! Definitely recommend getting these ! Even the little bag is soo cute ! Definitely amazing sets
Kara S.
Baltimore, MD
I loved this freebie they gave us back in 2019. But i got recalled because of the eyeshadow in the kits having mold. Mine didn’t have mold but some apparently did. I loved the eyelid primer. They’d wipes were good for on the go, the lipstick eh wasn’t my shade but smooth application, and the lip gloss wasn’t bad, the brushes were A-MAZING, the mascara really was out of this world the applicator was great.
Delia D.
Mount Ida, AR
Not exactly the same but I recieved a set as a free gift with one of my $25 purchases and it was such a great gift. Everything that cames with it was just absolutely a must have when traveling expectually. The bag even is really good quality for it being Ulta. Very happy!
Jamie K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Ulta Beauty 10-piece Makeup Beauty Bag Gift Set uploaded by Jamie K.
After spending $25 or more on Ulta beauty items you get a free 10 piece gift and this was in it. The lip gloss. By it's beauty. It's shiny and cute, a little sticky like most lip gloss but if you use a little on top of a lip stick which is what i do it does look very nice Jelly Gloss Lip Gel
Angeliquic S.
Yelm, WA
I received this as a free gift with purchase and was so impressed. The products in the gift were actually exactly what I was shopping for in the first place. I got it a month ago and have used most of the items daily. Great colors and brushes too.

Looking for your answer?