ULTA Beauty

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Do you like shopping in Ulta like I do? Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the U.S.! You can find a great assortment of fragrance, skincare, hair care, makeup products and you can also get great salon services! Shop top beauty brands & new arrivals at Ulta Beauty and join their wonderful program - ๐™๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ. Iโ€™m a ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ member and that gives me access to extra perks, like free shipping on orders of $25 or more, an extra birthday gift and an annual $25 beauty service reward. I really love perfumes and with Ulta's help I have a huge collection of fragrances at great prices! The photo shows just a few of them.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I've been incorporating the hyaluronic acid 2% into my skincare routine for around a month, and I'm pleased with the results. It's been great for my skin, and I haven't had any breakouts since adding it. While I'm not entirely sure about its hydrating effects yet, it does leave my skin feeling refreshed after application
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Ulta ed una de mis tiendas de makeup favoritas, el sistema de puntos es muy prรกctico y cuando tienen ofertas te dan muchos testers de regalo ๐ŸŽ tienen marcas luxury y de farmacia asรญ que es un sitio que debes visitar.