BY ULTA #57 in BB Cream

BB Cream Beauty Balm SPF 20 - Sheer cream formula moisturizes and protects while evening out skin tone to provide a natural finish. SPF 20 protection, Oil Free, Fragrance Free, and Hypoallergenic.Click here to find your perfect shade! - BB Cream Beauty Balm SPF 20 see more...

Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
This is a really nice bb cream ! My skin is oily/combination and at first a wasn't sure able the "glow" it creates on my face. Being that my face is oily all the time, I decided to try this without a primer the second time. I didn't want a heavy consistency. I found that without it , it works the best for me ! It's lighter and the coverage is medium. The "glow" now looks more natural and I don't have to re-apply over my consistent oily skin !
Heidi B.
By far the best #BB cream I have ever used. I have tried tons from drug store brands to more expensive department store brands. This #illuminating BB cream is so lightweight and silky. It feels awesome. The coverage is light but terrific. Leaves my skin looking healthy and #radiant. Extra plus that is has 20 #spf built Right in. Thus will be the last BB cream you ever try!! Still my favorite!!
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I got this at Ulta for the grand opening sale for a few dollars. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. It is very sheer. I like how it has SPF. It does oxidize so get a shade lighter than normal. This is good for those with dry skin. I use it in the fall as my skin is still a bit tan, but drier since the weather is changing.
Alison H.
Waco, TX
I was not a huge fan of this product because the consistency of this BB cream did not settle well on my skin. It seemed to really dry my skin out and made my skin seem flaky. While I do appreciate the SPF in the product, I would not purchase again, just because it was not compatible with my sensitive skin.
Rachel H.
For the price, I think it's totally great. It's very sheer coverage, but again, it is a BB cream. I have very oily skin so I still have to set it with a powder! I do wear it when I go to the pool or beach because of the SPF and natural finish! I would recommend for a very "no makeup" makeup look!!
Heather R.
By far the best bb cream out there for a great price. It lasts a long time too. I find i only need a bit at a time. This worka well for any skin type...mine is all over the place. I have nothing bad to say about this cream and therefore have recommended it to others many times.
Brittany V.
This was my go to bb cream before it became the winter months and I stopped tanning as much. The shade light is more of a dark shade that is my tan for the summer, I think they need to make a better tone selection. The shimmer in it is great and really illuminates my skin
Jhericca J.
Dallas, TX
I did not care for how it felt on my skin, but the color in the darkest shade is off. Leaves a whitish cast but the packaging was nice. It's a great price but for the product, you're better off buying another brand within the same range. I would not recommend.
Jas. J.
This BB cream is wonderful before I got more experienced in makeup I used this instead of foundation & it worked great on my oily skin. It's also very buildable if you want more coverage. I would buy this product again.
Shelby F.
Seattle, WA
I use the medium BB Cream and I absolutely love it. I have oily skin and it gives just enough coverage. It's not the same full coverage you would get with a regular foundation but I use it for lazy days and beach days.
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
Does this product work well?
Kayla G.
New Milford, NJ
How is this ? I just ordered online and should be here at end of the week! Any tips, tricks, advice or comments !
Claudia G.
Does this product works well on oily skin?
Liz K.
Are the undertones of the Light shade more yellow or pink?