2 colors available

BY ULTA

Baked Bronzer - Baked Bronzer gives a sun-kissed glow instantly and can be used wet or dry to give the intensity desired. - Baked Bronzer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
I actually love this product! If I'm looking a little pale or I just want a pretty contour, I'll use this for anything! It's so pretty on the face, just the perfect amount of color. It looks like it has a sheen, but doesn't look that way on the skin. It blends out so much better than expected!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I love this product. I actually use it for blush because of its more neutral tone. I also use this for contour. It was affordable and it's lasted quite a while. I use this product almost daily and haven't had to replace it in a long time. I would recommend this product.
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I really like this bronzer. For the price, it is comparable to other professional bronzers. At first the color was not showing up, but I had a bad brush. The bronzed effect lasts all day which is awesome. I highly recommend this product. It's great!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Athens, TN
Kind of hard to pick up enough product from this to worth it. It's a hard baked bronzer that doesn't give much payoff. I only use it when I'm not contouring and out of other bronzers. I'd save your money and try something else.
Shadell W.
Shadell W.
Baltimore, MD
This ULTA bronzer is life! Gives me a glow like no other and what more could a girl want. It's an essential in my five minute face! For 10 bucks its not the most expensive or the cheapest but it definitely does the trick!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
A really great bronzer! It's soft and blends really well. It works great whether I am very fair or self tanned. It doesn't look orange at all. Just a very solid affordable basic bronzer that has a bit of shimmer to it.
avery c.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
I really like this bronzer for just giving me a sun-kissed glow on the skin. The pan size you get is actually pretty big. If you don't like shimmery bronzers than you shouldn't use this because it is really shiny.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
I really love this bronzer,
I use it daily. Works great to complete a day makeup not too loaded. Its very accessible price. Its my favorite
Jackeline M.
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
This bronzer is decent, the good thing about it is its workable and i that you can keep added it over to till your desired bronzed look
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Missouri Valley, IA
Thus color is great for all skin tones! Ultras line of makeup has its hits and misses and this is a total hit!