BY ULTA

Baked Bronzer - Baked Bronzer gives a sun-kissed glow instantly and can be used wet or dry to give the intensity desired. - Baked Bronzer see more...

Buy on ULTA
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This baked bronzer lasts a very long time. I use it everyday, not just in the summer when I’m tan. It is a great color to to add to your cheeks for an everyday look that bronzes the cheekbones and makes them stand out without adding too much color.
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stress enough how fantastic this product is. First of all, it's cheaper than those other name brand bronzers, and it looks way better than a regular matte bronzer. It has a bit of shimmer to it, which is perfect. The shimmer is just the right amount where I don't even have to put a highlighter on because this product really does it all. I have used other baked bronzers in the past but nothing tops this one.
Aaliyah J.
pomona
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little difficult to use my opinion. I feel like I have to use a lot of product with this because so sheer. It doesn’t really show up on my face because of my skin color. Since it doesn’t really work for me as a bronzer I use it as an eyeshadow sometimes which give me a really pretty eye look. But I don’t really like this product as a bronzer.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is so pretty but too dark for me. If lighter shades were available I’d be very happy. I don’t use this anymore but it is long lasting and may be suited for someone with a deeper skin tone than I am.
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this baked bronzer from ulta. The packaging was simple but elegant. it was a reasonable price and worth every dollar. if you're ever in ulta definitely purchase this, you won't be disappointed. it has a very nice gold tone to it with a little bit of glitter sparkles.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm probably bias because I rave about Ulta so much haha but this bronzer is seriously amazing. 😍😍😍😍👐👐👐👐👐 If straight off the beach, Sun kissed glow is what you're after, definitely get this one!! 😍
Anastasia P.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am all about the baked bronzer products ulta has. Very long lasting and easy to apply. I use the ulta brushes to make it even easier. I get it in the ulta store in the mall. I would recommend to anyone who likes to bronze or bake their face.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is literally sooooo high quality to be so cheap! The quality is like amazing for ULTA & it makes you look like a goddess ;) literally it is so gorgeous and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new affordable bronzer !
Amanda T.
Rio Hondo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves a very nice Sheen to the cheeks and works really well with medium skin tone because it is very very warm tone. Plies pretty even a little patchy. The little product goes a long way because it is very pigmented.
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
the simmer is amazing on this product. it truly gives a glow to my added contouring process. this product I'd say is long lasting and does come off easy at the end of the day with a wet cloth or towelette.