ULTA Automatic Lip Liner

by ULTA

Automatic Lip Liner - Glide rich, shimmering, waterproof color across your lips with ULTA's automatic lipliner. The aluminum pencil body is durable, while the applicator is designed to always stay moist and deliver silky, smudgeproof color with every application. This fragrance-free liner combines vitamin E, aloe, and jojoba oils to help soften and moisturize lips. No sharpening is required.Shade Description:Flesh - light pinkish nudeSpice - light brownish nudeBloom - medium blue pinkIntense - deep chocolate brownFresh - medium bright berryZest - light pearlized peachy nudeBare - light flesh colorScarlet - medium bright red - Automatic Lip Liner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Automatic Lip Liner!
Product Highlights
For the price I really like this. It's creamy and not a dry application. I have a nude color and it pairs well with most of my lipsticks perfectly. definitely will go and get more from ulta soon. in reviews
Heather D.
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Heather D.
Review for: Spice
This is a great lip liner. I've owned a few. It applies easily, and it's not too waxy that it skips. Nor is it too creamy that it doesn't stay in place either. I would probably repurchase if on one of Ulta's sales. I cannot lie though. Now that I've discovered the LA Girl lip liners for a few dollars less, I find it difficult to spend more for lip liners no matter the brand. In this pic, I am using it with the Fenty Gloss Bomb.
Kristen B.
Summersville, WV
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Kristen B.
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Kristen B.
Review for: Bare, Flesh
Ulta Automatic Lip Liners are my go to for lip liners. I love that they are automatic and “self-sharpening”. These lip liners are also relatively inexpensive. They come in a variety of colors and glide on easily. I use Bare with nude colors and Flesh with pinkish shades and they blend perfectly.
Sarah R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Review for: Spice
I can’t believe this liner is so nice for the price! Plus Ulta always has the best sales and gifts with purchase.
Mary H.
Saint Louis, MO
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Mary H.
Review for: Spice
This is a great lip liner. It goes on smooth and works with many different lip colors or as an all over lip color under a gloss. It’s the only lip liner I’ve purchased in the recent past and I’d buy more in other colors.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by LaRonda M.
Review for: Spice
I purchased this product for a recent YouTube video challenge. I love how the product has a smooth tip so my lips aren’t scratched. I love the color. I can’t wait to try more of their products. I definitely would recommend it. ULTA Automatic Lip Liner
Sybil C.
Peculiar, MO
The color I picked was perfect for my lips but I do wish it was a bit creamier. It seems to pull on my lips quite a bit which sometimes can make it difficult to get a nice line.
Tish E.
Wilmington, DE
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Tish E.
Good lip liner for the price. Comes in lots of colors. Smooth application and glides on nicely. It does come off easy so keep that in mind. But other then that it’s good. I probably will try others again round the same price before I come back to this again.
Stacy A.
Beckley
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Stacy A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I Absolutely Love this Lip Liner. It is a very good product. It’s smooth & Creamy. The application process is super easy. I am so happy with this product. I most definitely recommend this product to others.
Molly G.
Leesburg, VA
ULTA Automatic Lip Liner uploaded by Molly G.
Review for: Bloom, Flesh
Flesh is my absolute favorite color and I can use this with any nude color. Bloom is really pretty too but not too intense for being a pink (which I like). These are great lip liners to try because they are inexpensive.
Julia C.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these lip liners. They glide on your lips. The formula is not dry and does not tug on my lips. It comes in a twist up liner, so no need for sharpening. And... there's a wide variety of colors to choose from. I have purchased this product several times!

Looking for your answer?