BY ULTA

Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Clean hands start here! Use ULTA's everyday Gentle Foaming Hand Soap to protect and soften, while effectively fighting germs.Benefits:Product free of Parabens, Gluten, DEA and Phthalates.Exclusive blend of Orange Peel extract, Vitamin E and Sunflower Seed Oil helps moisturize skin.White Oat and Peppermint Leaf extract protects and conditions skin.Product not tested on animals.(8.0 oz.) - Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap see more...

Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: ULTA Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
I battle often between Ulta and B&BW hand soaps. Ulta is always running a promotion and has coupons so it usually a hit in my book. They have scents that are so fresh and clean smelling which is a must for soaps in my book. I love the foaming and it’s great packaging. My daughter also loves the foam.
lejla B.
new york, new york
The sent of this product was amazing and was so cute with the color. The sent lasted long and the idea that is foams makes it really cool to use. Overall it made my hands very soft and i would love to buy this product again. One again i would buy this again if i saw it!
Kionna D.
Has a great smell not to overpowering. Also very affordable and easy to find. You can find at ulta. Nice to have in your restrooms an kitchen. I would buy again. And I would recommend to anyone. It is very gentle I let my kids use it and they love it.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
These soaps smell wonderful! As well as the price is something you cannot beat! These soaps work well at cleaning your hands and providing a wonderful smell to them as well that will last! This product is gentle to the skin and I would highly recommend this item!
Mash A.
I always buy gifts for my mom from here. She loves their soap collection! It's so gentle and makes your hand feel extremely soft and clean after use. Plus the smell is terrific!
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
I love all the scents of these soaps. I have one in every bathroom in the house. I love the packaging and how long it lasts! I always use these as stocking stuffers for the holidays!
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I took a chance and bought this product and was pleasantly surprised. The smell was really nice, not to potent. And it felt good on the hands. I would recommend it.
Tiffany R.
N Charleston, SC
Review for: ULTA Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Really nice scent. Lathered well I also like that it didn’t leave my hands feeling super dry. Was it my favorite no, but it also wasn’t the worst
Megan A.
Freeland, PA
These are my favorite! My boyfriend loves them too... In fact, he sometimes goes to Ulta without me just to pick them up! Smell and work great.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I loved these foaming soap ! Excellent scent and I would use it after every bathroom use to help clean my hands and help me feel clean !