ULTA Angled Foundation Brush

by ULTA

Angled Foundation Brush - The ULTA Angled Foundation Brush is made with synthetic bristles for optimal use with liquid and cr?me foundation products. Use ULTA Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Angled Foundation Brush

What's the best use for this brush?
This brush looks like it would work wonders how well did it work for you guys?
Does this really get the foundation in good?an smooth?
Start your review of ULTA Angled Foundation Brush!
Product Highlights
“Perfect brush used for either applying your foundation or to Contor your face. I use this for contouring. It works amazing” in 6 reviews
“I'm a makeup newb and have avoided foundations for a long time. I received the Bare Minerals liquid foundation from a voxbox and felt that I needed proper tools to use it. A lady at Ulta recommended this brush and it was a great decision. I get full coverage with a super easy to use and clean tool! People have been asking what makeup artist has done my foundation, so that's a huge compliment!” in 4 reviews
Sky Valley, GA
I love this brush. I used a department store brush before and it took to long to apply. With Ultas foundation brush it takes a minute, it gets into hard places by the nose, and it apples the liquid foundation evenly. I even had my moisturizer or serum for an all in one application. Use the brush cleaner after every use. It’s amazing how it can get clogged with makeup.
Opelousas, LA
This brush is okay. Definitely wouldn't recommend as an everyday foundation brush though. It took me longer than usual to apply my foundation because its small and stiff. I love a good dense brush but this one is so dense, its stiff & it makes it harder to blend foundation; if that makes any sense!
Oily
This is a really nice brush! Ulta brushes are moderately expensive but a very good quality. It blends my foundation out nicely and allows me to build up coverage when I need it. I use it pretty frequently and am always satisfied with the look I create.
Greenville
So I picked an option to just pick one. I just recently ordered a set of brushes from Ulta and they won't be due in till next week and I also forgot the name of the brand. But I am excited to try them out! I've been need make up brushes for forever and now I am just wait to recieve them!
Haysi, VA
Bought this brush because a friend of mine used it to apply her foundation and I seen how smooth it applied and that's exactly how I wanted mine to look! I bought it at Ulta and have used it almost every day since! I definitely recommend it!
Saint Cloud , MN
I love this guy! Super easy to clean and the bristles don’t fall out everywhere. Also doesn’t take a bunch of your foundation off as you are blending your contour. I like this brush better than my it cosmetics one tbh.
Saint George, UT
To start with I actually don't use this for foundation. This is a wonderful hilighter brush. It has the perfect angle to get above the cheek bones. Plus it can give you a blinding highlight in just a couple strokes
Dry
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is one of my favorite brushes! It is my go to and I use it literally every single day. I have medium skin and it glides on beautifully. Excellent value and I recommend.
Sensitive
To me, this brush is a little over priced when there are brands like morphe that are the same if not less expensive that are better quality. It’s an alright brush but it’s not the first, or second one I would reach for
Nevada, MO
I use this brush every time I apply foundation. Spreads evenly, doesn’t leave any stroke marks. Only bad thing is that it’s super hard to get the foundation out of the bottom when washing, so it has a lot of build up.
Combination
Ask a question to the Influenster community...