BY ULTA

Amped Lashes Mascara - Builds lush, dramatic volume with lash definition brush to help separate lashes for a clump-free gorgeous lash look.(0.14 oz.) - Amped Lashes Mascara see more...

• Is this any good? Got it in a collection for free :)3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
This isn't bad, but does have some downsides. It's great at defining every lash and the wand is spiky enough to do a good job without hurting or risking stabbing you. However, I had a huge issue with smudging any time my eyes watered, I squinted, I sneezed, etc. Definitely not for allergy season.
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
By far my favorite mascara. Tried a few other brands and keep coming back to this one. Makes my lashes thick and full! At $10 a tube, you can't beat that. And when it is on sale for buy two get one free or even buy one get one free, I stock up. Great product!
Amber M.
League city, TX
This is a really good mascara for everyday, it's very natural with a few coats and can be intensified with more. This brush is really good for combing out the lashes one by one without getting clumpy, it gives a really lengthy look to lashes .
Aly S.
Avon, MA
Can apply multiple layers without the clumpy look. Makes my lashes look super long and full. Best mascara out there even compared to the expensive brands! Always keep my myself stocked up! I wear it everyday!!
Courtny P.
Covington, GA
I love this mascara! If I could give more stars I would. This mascara makes my Lashes look ten times fuller and longer. I always get asked if I'm wearing false Lashes, nope just ulta amped Lashes!
Dani G.
Davis, CA
An overall good mascara, was my favorite mascara for a period of time. It is a good mascara for the price (you can get it with coupons) if you like the brush style and a runnier formula mascara
Elizabeth D.
Roseville, MI
One coat coverage without clumps! This didn't flake or go on so heavy that I had mascara on my eyelids the first time I blinked and it didn't chunk up on my lower lashes either.
Lisa T.
Fowlerville, MI
Works great, love this mascara especially for the price. I've bought more expensive mascara that doesn't work as good. Highly recommend!
Lorna J.
Longview, WA
I stopped at the Ulta store which recently opened and found it to be clean and the mascara I choose was to make me have more lashes.
Kristina S.
This is my go to mascara! I love it. It doesn't clump and it lasts. It's also offered in a waterproof formula.
Alecia K.
Is this any good? Got it in a collection for free :)