BY ULTA

"6-Way Nail Buffer - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Angel Z.
Canoga park, CA
I have bought nail buffers from numerous of different places target CVS , Sally's , and they all however do work they don't last . The nail buffers usually last a few times but ulta 6 way buffer has lasted the longest and I still get great results from it and it's only $3
Erin H.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's fine for the first couple of uses and then it kind of just stops working. It didn't last as long as other buffers I have used in the past, which was disappointing and I'm normally a big fan of Ulta's line of products :(
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Review for: ULTA 6-Way Nail Buffer more...
this is really good nail Polish for the price. 2 coats are needed to make it nice and opaque. it applies very smoothly and lasts about a week before it chips. they have a good selection of color and I definitely will buy their nail Polish again and again
Shelby R.
Ulta products are usually priced at the same price point as most other brands they sell, not much cheaper. The nail buffer does the job but I still wish it were cheaper for the quality. I usually avoid buying the Ulta brand personally
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this nail buffer for my toes. It's definitely a keeper. This is the second time I have purchased this one. I think it's way better than most! It seems to last longer than the others :)
Kasey J.
Affordable and easy to use. I would definitely purchase this again when I wear the current one down. I'm actually impressed with Ulta private brand
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Good for a few uses and for what it costs. However, it didn't last as long as others that I've purchased in the past. I wouldn't get it again.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love that each side had a different task and does a different job to build together and leave my nails Shiney clean and strong
Christina M.
Disappointed.. I've found others better and long lasting than this, you get what you pay for , won't be purchasing this again
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Basic buffer. Does what it's supposed to do and at a great price. Bought at ulta. Easy to use when your nails need some tlc

back