BY ULTA

"3-Way Ergo Buffer - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Sabrin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the highlighter that launched a thousand ships or something. Not literally, but this highlighter has practically reached Greek mythology-levels of fame and legend. Becca's highlighters, in general, are top shelf — powder or liquid, their micro-shimmer reflects light in such a way that makes your face look like a child of the sun, rather than a human mirror ball
Lisaaaaaa🤤🖕 R.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blends in my foundation very easily and that’s why I love repeat user towards this product really satisfied with it not pricey at all to me very affordable also pros are u will have a very best face after and yes I would recommend this product to everybody if I could.
Alexis E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this reduced and i am si happy that i did. It woirks so much better then other nasil buffers thast i hasve used befoire. It really feels good i my hands and helps to finish buffing up sdooner.

The design helps to get as better shine to your nails
Amy C.
Strongsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Diana M.
Madison , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a simple product that just makes things easier since it’s 3 sides. You don’t have to keep switching products. It gets the job done and is relatively cheap! I recommend this, it isn’t bad at all.
Karissa P.
Birch tree, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great buffer! The price is great! It works just as good as the high dollar ones I've purchased before. Overall great value for your money! I would buy another one and recommend to others.
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and how it feels, it is extremely good quality and a great value for its price, it does leave a bit of a sticky residue but nothing that is bad other than that, I would definitely recommend this product
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta because they have such a wide range of products! They always have what I need from skincare to hair to makeup and this scrub sponge of sorts is great for getting off the dead skin I have on my body!
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome and is lasted a long time. I don't think I'll ever have to buy a new one because it doesn't age quickly. If you're looking for one by this one.