BY ULTA

"3-Way Ergo Buffer - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this reduced and i am si happy that i did. It woirks so much better then other nasil buffers thast i hasve used befoire. It really feels good i my hands and helps to finish buffing up sdooner.

The design helps to get as better shine to your nails
Lisaaaaaa🤤🖕 R.
Lisaaaaaa🤤🖕 R.
Las Vegas
This blends in my foundation very easily and that’s why I love repeat user towards this product really satisfied with it not pricey at all to me very affordable also pros are u will have a very best face after and yes I would recommend this product to everybody if I could.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Diana M.
Diana M.
Madison, NC
This is a simple product that just makes things easier since it’s 3 sides. You don’t have to keep switching products. It gets the job done and is relatively cheap! I recommend this, it isn’t bad at all.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
I love this product and how it feels, it is extremely good quality and a great value for its price, it does leave a bit of a sticky residue but nothing that is bad other than that, I would definitely recommend this product
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Birch Tree, MO
Great buffer! The price is great! It works just as good as the high dollar ones I've purchased before. Overall great value for your money! I would buy another one and recommend to others.
Chrissy O.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
I love ulta because they have such a wide range of products! They always have what I need from skincare to hair to makeup and this scrub sponge of sorts is great for getting off the dead skin I have on my body!
Judy A.
Judy A.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is awesome and is lasted a long time. I don't think I'll ever have to buy a new one because it doesn't age quickly. If you're looking for one by this one.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Northridge, CA
What an excellent product, and what an even better one to buy online!! I love ordering things, it's like Christmas everytime I receive a box at my doorstep! I absolutely love this product and won't stop buying it
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Nice quality I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!