Did anyone else who ordered from Ulta on Black Friday receive a shipping confirmation email Monday, and now 4 days later when I click tracking it’s STILL "awaiting carrier pickup"? The estimated delivery date has already came and went. I don’t know if I should email them about it yet or not but it’s a bit ridiculous that it still hasn’t been picked up by shipping, so I can only assume it’s still sitting in their warehouse. I thought it was weird I got a shipping confirmation so quickly compared to last years black Friday sale but thought maybe it was bcuz I’d ordered so much less compared to last year but either way it doesn’t make sense they’d give me tracking info if it wasn’t supposed to have been picked up the next day. [product:ulta]
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 994 O6O7?
Who has gone into Ultra to buy a certain item and come out with more than you planned on getting?
Start your review of Ulta!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. in reviews
...improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products.in reviews
This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for.in reviews
Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!in reviews
Their Products are Amazing, Customer Service is Great, and their Staff is Very Knowledgeable and there to Help Match you with the Perfect Product.in reviews
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
I really love Ulta due to the amazing variety of products and brands they have. Their prestige employees are always great, although the contracted vendors who work for each brand are sometimes overwhelming, pushy, and annoying, I always enjoy my shopping at Ulta. Their reward system is amazing too!
Maya B.
Grasse
This shop is a great alternative to Sephora ! Really appreciate the diversity and variety of the products there . Also like the fact that you can discover smaller brands that might be just as good!
Vanessa A.
Wellford, SC
Ulta is a great one stop beauty store. You can get anything from prestige brands to drugstore all in the same place. They are great when you want a little bit of everything.
Caitlyn F.
I love ulta because it has such a larger variety than sephora. Although the only ulta near me is about 45 minutes away, when I go shopping around there I usually stop by there. I don't go there often but when I do I'm always happy with what I purchase.
Nini M.
Waukegan, IL
Ilya is my life I love love that store Ilya is definitely my go to store and I love all ulta brand cosmetics truly amazing and affordable who can go wrong with that definitely my #1 store.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Very nice little pricy for something's but the store is another thing hit and miss on having what you want or when there's a sale for them to even have it out and then they don't want to be bothered with coupons. But the app and online rocks I just order and it comes but little harder to get any free stuff.
Becca M.
This store is great. It's a one stop shop. I love that you can find high end and drug store products.
Datra T.
Ulta shopping sprees are my favorite. While the employees are helpful, and always present, they are never pushy. I know my way around pretty well, and I never feel like I'm bothering the girls there. Everything is easy to find, but if you can't, there's always friendly help
Makayla C.
Ulta beauty is the best place to get makeup for dark skin tones I love the fact that all their makeup blends with my skin very nicely i love it and I would purchase from this brand again.
Lisa O.
Rockaway, NJ
A new Ulta store opened by me and I love it they have everything there and great service

419 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal  D.
Linden, MI
il y a un jour
Did anyone else who ordered from Ulta on Black Friday receive a shipping confirmation email Monday, and now 4 days later when I click tracking it’s STILL "awaiting carrier pickup"? The estimated delivery date has already came and went. I don’t know if I should email them about it yet or not but it’s a bit ridiculous that it still hasn’t been picked up by shipping, so I can only assume it’s still sitting in their warehouse. I thought it was weird I got a shipping confirmation so quickly compared to last years black Friday sale but thought maybe it was bcuz I’d ordered so much less compared to last year but either way it doesn’t make sense they’d give me tracking info if it wasn’t supposed to have been picked up the next day. Ulta
audrey N. il y a 18 heures
The exact same!! I was just thinking my order was supposed to arrive yesterday, so I thought I should check my tracking number. I do have a new/updated ETA which is next Saturday!! As in 8 days from now. Fu*k. I don't like $300+ worth of goods sitting in transit, ulta already took the money from my account, what's up with that? Not to mention it's GUARANTEED to arrive damaged, mark my words. The box will be all crushed so I'll have to spend the day watching the delivery guy. They're absolutely sneaky and leave damaged packages out front acting it's all cool so I must intervene. So annoying, I have no time for this nonsense. Rant over.
Georgette  C.
Bridgeport, WV
il y a 2 mois
Ulta Or Sephora? Which one should I apply for a job at?
Brandi E. il y a 25 jours
I love working at Ulta everyone is so nice an it’s such a big company that is still growing you can learn so much more there
Sarah S.
1,712 reviews
il y a 3 mois
What has been your favorite purchase so far from Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty? Which products are you looking forward to getting?
Erica M. il y a 3 mois
My favorite purchases so far have been the Too Faced neutral palette and Cover FX blush/highlighter combo. I am excited for 9/14 for ABH Norvina Palette to be 1/2 off. I already own and❤️ it but am getting another one as a Bday gift for my sister.
Naye P.