Ui Entertainment Yooka-Laylee XBox One [XB1]

by U&I Entertainment

Yooka-Laylee XBox One

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ui Entertainment Yooka-Laylee XBox One [XB1]!
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
The game is just okay. I played it for about a month and have not played since. I guess the reasoning behind that is that there are a few bugs that get kind of annoying at times. The one that bothers me the most is that you can get stuck in corners some times and then will have to restart the game in order to get out of the corner. Other than that, its okay to play if i'm bored.
Shae C.
When this game was first announced, I was so excited. I am a huge fan of Banjo-Kazooie and so I had high hopes for this game. I was disappointed in the aspects of the game as it seems to be lacking in some areas. The soundtrack is fantastic however.

Looking for your answer?