Ui Entertainment Overcooked Playstation 4 [PS4]

by U&I Entertainment

Overcooked Playstation 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ui Entertainment Overcooked Playstation 4 [PS4]!
Almir I.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Guys you think it's hard cooking In a kitchen with your woman well try this and see how long till she kicks you out 🤣 but no all jokes on side we wore looking for a game to play together and run in to this and did that escalate fast start up easy level were you just calm and relaxed and then you hit them higher level omg your both will be yelling at each to had over that obe Plat that you forgot to wash lol 🤣but it was bad we got hacked on it we know what was waiting for us every night but couldn't resist not to play it amazing game as a co-op and like always Game on Gamers
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
i love this game, it can be truly addicting. i love it more because its multiplayer. i play along with my siblings but we do play it on xbox, not on playstation. i have a thing for cooking games. idk but i find them very challenging.
Linda A.
Macomb
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this game. I got so obsessed playing this. It’s a lot of fun if you have other people to play with. You all work together to make food and turn in on time. Everyone should play this. Basically anyone can play it. It’s not complicated
Briseyda H.
South Gate, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Initially I didn’t think much of this game. I thought it was only for little kids based off the graphics, however my bf and I are both 26 and this game was so much fun but pretty hard. We really had to strategize and learn how to work together to pass the first level which took us quite a few tries. Great game !
Candace R.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Loved this game. Played it during quarantine with my boyfriend's daughter. We kept going back to get more stars.
Adely F.
One of my favorite games . My wife and me loves to play it . We have so much laugh and even can play with friends
Paige Y.
Winona, MN
Purchased at: Target
This game is such a blast!! I love playing this with friends because it’s competitive, fast paced and it makes you work as a team.
Rachel S.
THIS GAME! It's maddening but amazing at the same time! If you're playing with someone, get ready to be yelling at each other, cause it will put your teamwork to the TEST. It's a silly, fun game that will get you hooked for hours!*Please note, I play this on a Nintendo Switch.*
Tiffany M.
Phoenix, AZ
This game is so much fun to play especially when you have guests over. I purchased their 2nd game as well!
Julia Y.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so much fun! It's a great game to play in a group setting. I initially played this on the Switch, but it's just as fun on PS4. If you like a fast-paced cooking game, check Overcooked out!

Looking for your answer?