BY UGG

UGG? Australia's Classic Tall boot for women features lavish twin-faced sheepskin for the utmost comfort. Precision craftsmanship is evident in the Classic Tall's reinforced heel, raw seams and signature UGG? heel label. Wrapped in a taller upper for supreme comfort, it can be worn folded down for a different look and accent. Twin-faced grade A sheepskin with suede heel guards Approximate boot shaft height: 12" Approximate boot circumference at mid-calf: 14" Genuine sheepskin sock wicks moisture away Flexible, lightweight molded EVA outsole Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order a? size down. see more...

Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Review for: UGG Women's Classic Tall Sheepskin Boot
I finally got a pair of Ugg Boots this past Christmas from my daughter and I finally know what the hype is about. They are amazing. Not only do you looking incredible wearing them but they are so comfortable to wear. The boots that she got for me are the most beautiful color brown. I definitely want to get myself a couple more pair in some more colors this year as the weather starts to get colder. I definitely recommend you give these books a try. .you won't regret it.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Review for: UGG Women's Classic Tall Sheepskin Boot
Love these in the winter whether it's just lounging around the house or being outside in the snow. Make sure to use suede waterproofer so that they don't get stained. They are a little bit pricey but they last for seasons and they are great quality. Once used for a little the sheep wool will become matted down and the boots get a little looser
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Carthage, MS
Review for: UGG Women's Classic Tall Sheepskin Boot
These are the most comfortable boots I have ever put in my feet. I hate the way they make them but they are very comfortable and warm. They are rather expensive but I would recommend them and they have lasted and still look brand new!!