UGG Slippers - Ansley

by UGG Australia

Toast your toes in these indoor-outdoor slippers by UGG.ulliAvailable in full sizes only if between sizes order one size down/liliFits true to size/liliGenuine sheepskin lining dyed fur imported from Australia/liliImported/liliWeb ID 1054928/li/ul

I Have a ? Would you wear your ugg slippers out in public? I’ve had mine for 4 years and never wear them out of the house.... but I’m thinking about it? Would you keep them indoor or just walking the dog slippers? Or would you wear them out like a fashion statement?
Start your review of UGG Slippers - Ansley!
Kadie G.
Pittsburgh
UGG Slippers - Ansley uploaded by Kadie G.
I have the Ansley Stud II and I love them. They are soft yet supportive. They keep my feet warm and I can wear them inside or outside with no issues. I got tired of cheap slippers that would last a couple months and be worn out. I haven’t had these as long as some people but so far so good. I hope they last for years as I’ve heard they do.
Brianne B.
UGG Slippers - Ansley uploaded by Brianne B.
I have these slippers, but in the chestnut color! They are probably my favorite pair of shoes. Perfect for the colder times of the year. The only thing I would say is they are expensive, but if you are willing to spend the money they are very comfortable slippers. I recommend buying!
Julia B.
Atlanta, GA
These are the best slippers. They are so so comfy. I wear them all day while working from home and can even wear them outside when I take my dog out to use the bathroom. These are definitely worth the price!
Michelle W.
I have this and the chestnut. I love them both! They are so comfortable and are very well made!
Julie S.
Mount Airy, NC
Why did I wait so long? Just received my Ansley slippers, size 10 in the Chestnut color. I am in LOVE! So comfortable & they keep your feet nice and toasty. I love that they have a hard bottom, nice for taking my pup outside. Will definitely be buying these as Christmas presents for the ladies in my family this year!
Mayra A.
Paso Robles, CA
I got these ugh slippers gifted to me on Christmas they are super supper comfortable and snug. Unfortunately they were a size too small so I had to give them to my younger sister. They are to die for. Definitely recommend you grab yourself a pair.
Sara L.
Bozeman, MT
Received these for Xmas and they are no joke basically clouds for your feet. Best, most comfy slippers I have ever worn. Worth the splurge!!
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
UGG Slippers - Ansley uploaded by Tiffany C.
I love my ugg slippers! Perfect house shoes. They are soft and cozy and keep my feet warm around the house. The hard bottoms make them versatile for taking the dog outside, checking the mail, etc. they are expensive but they are worth the price in my option. They are great quality and have lasted a while!
Essie P.
Tiny, ON
I got these as a Christmas present and just love them. Keeps my feet nice and warm. Better support than other slippers I’ve tried.