BY UGG

Ugg Boots: Ugg Bailey Button Triplet Boots for Women by UGG Australia. A fresh take on the Classic Tall, the Bailey Button Triplet features three wood logo buttons with elastic closures. Show this detail off by wearing the boot up, or cuff it down to expose the cozy interior. Crafted from Twinface sheepskin and fitted with a lightweight, flexible outsole, this tall style delivers signature UGG comfort. see more...

• Does anyone with large calves wear these? I have very large calves ...2 Answers
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
I have the shorter version of this and so far I like it. I got it for my birthday, the obvious con to ugg boots is that they're overly expensive and sometimes overrated. But if you're willing to splurge go a head and get a pair.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA
These are seriously one of my favorite type of Uggs I currently own 2 pairs of these one. I fee like the price which is about $220 is pretty reasonable for how long they last when you actually take care of them. My favorite ones are the sand color but I also love the chestnut they are perfect in the wintertime
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
I love these! I have my own pair and you should always get half a size down when you get them because they will stretch out. So I got a size 6 and my normal size is a 6.5. I would definitely recommend these because they're so comfortable... just maybe don't wear socks with them haha
Karla G.
Karla G.
Merced, CA
I love uggs they are perfect for the winter time love all of their styles and colors
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
Does anyone with large calves wear these? I have very large calves and want a pair so bad but I'm scared to buy them! Do they stretch any? How well do they fit?