BY UGG AUSTRALIA

Everyone will think you purchased your UGGs yesterday when you use the UGG Australia Sheepskin Care Kit. The UGG care kit is specifically formulated for UGG Classic, Ultra and Ultimate collection Twinface sheepskin boots and slippers. Designed to gently clean, protect and keep your UGG sheepskin boots and slippers looking like new, the UGG Care Kit contains: Sheepskin Brush with Stain Eraser " to remove noticeable dirt particles and pre-treat stains 4 oz. of Sheepskin Cleaner " When used in conjunction with the stain eraser, this cleaner eradicates the deepest stains and provides a clean finish 4 oz. of Sheepskin Protector" After utilizing the preceding products, this protector helps to shield sheepskin, preventing new stains from dirt, water and other elements you may incure 4 oz. of Sheepskin Freshener " Spray the UGG care kit freshener on the inside and outside of the UGG product to diminish odor Keep your UGGs in near perfect condition with the UGG care kit. see more...

Laura D.
It is most definitely worth the buy. I've had my boots for 3yrs or so and literally wore them everyday over the winter/fall while at work. I worked at a preschool and sat on the floor and ground often not caring whether my boots got filthy and would always use this cleaner after every few days of wearing it. The brush is great to keep the outside nice and smooth and to brush away any residue that may have caught onto your booth through out the day even without the spray. I like that it came with a freshener also to spray inside my boot so they always smelled good and never got stinky. This box contains everything you need to keep your boots up to par! Definitely recommend purchasing this item. I still own these boots and wear them to clean snow outside. Definitely got my money's worth. Don't settle for another cleaner on your uggs. Buy this!
Sydney N.
I bought this kit with my boots and this is what I use to keep them clean. I was skeptical about this because I didn't want it to ruin my uggs but it's great. The brush really works well on the suede and helps get spots out. The sprays keep the boots protected from salt and snow in the winter. As long as you properly take care of your uggs they'll last a long time.
Jc C.
Silver Spring
Excelent product , my classic uggs boots had a oil stain and I thought I couldn’t take it of, but I used the brush that comes with the kit and then used the cleaning spray and the are now as good as new! The prices is good for the kit and it last for several cleanings
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
Really handy for cleaning and taking care of your Ugg boots! My favorite item is the freshener spray that makes your boots smell nice, followed by the brush. For how expensive Ugg boots are, it’s definitely worth the $20 I paid to help my boots stay in good condition.
🌴🌴☀️☀️🍻🍹 E.
Hagerstown , MD
This works great! I use my uggs for everyday wear and in the rain and snow this product makes sure my uggs don't get ruined by the weather! Uggs are already expensive so if you want to keep them nice and clean forever I highly recommend!
Crystal M.
Bakersfield , CA
Works very well to clean and maintain your uggs completely. I always make sure I have my set all good when I bust out my uggs for the season. Very affordable if you want to keep your uggs looking new forever.
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
Expensive but seems like it will be worth it for the price i pay for my Ugg’s. I can’t go a winter with out buying new uggs do why not get something that cleans them
Anusha ♍.
Atlanta
Perfect for keeping my uggs in great condition It cleans them up nicely and helps my uggs look new. I don’t have any cons about this product at all and it’s my go to cleaner! I would definite recommend to others!
Tiffany 🎀.
Windsor, CT
This kit has resided my UGGs from nasty stains and all. I highly recommend this if you are looking to protect and extend the life of your UGGs. It comes with a for the price.
Debbie H.
08754
This sheepskin care set is amazing. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has sheepskin that they want to protect from the outside elements. I have a pair of Ugg Boots that I have treated with this kit right from the start snd they look like they are brand new 2yrs later. I definitely recommend this product.
Abby V.
Is it easy to use ?does it really work ?where can I buy it?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
How do you get glue off of the boots?
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Where can I buy this kit?
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
Is this kit worth the buy, or are there any home remedies to alternate to?
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
I have been looking for a clean kit for my uggs. Does anyone know what's the difference betweens this brand and other store brands?