Add a Photo

Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Aug. 3, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
Though these shoes have somehow made it to the top of the charts in fashion, you haven't fooled me. I understand the need for comfort, especially in your feet, but slap some Dr. Scholes on a pair of real boots and call it a day. These shoes are not durable. Exposure to one drip of water will make them dry up like the Sahara; not to mention the bottom grip on the sole doesn't grip onto a thing. The amount of girls I saw slip and slide through the halls of my high school was appalling and almost laughable. It was in the winter when people kicked in the salt from the snow and anyone wearing ugg boots didn't stand a chance. I even saw one poor girl fall on her face. I mean the worst part of it was that these were rich girls who honest to god weren't buying knock off brands: these were real uggs of every kind: sequin, wool, etc. The Ugg brand really needs to step up their game if they're making a wool boot that can only be worn in the summer, honestly.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
My first pair of Uggs were handed-down to me when I was about age 7 and even though they had some general wear and tear on them, I never wanted to take them off. As a kid, they made me feel like I was walking on clouds. As I got older (I'm now 23), and grew out of my first pair of Uggs, of course I purchased more but young me had a tendency to ruin things and I was not careful with my uggs and wore them out in the rain which is NOT good for uggs. At that time, I thought my Ugg days were over seeing as I ruined my favorite pair but as I got older and wiser, I found out there was an ugg spray you can put on your boots to make them withstand rain/puddles/etc and I've asked for a pair of Uggs for every Christmas over the past 8 years. I've collected many styles from the tall boots to the patchwork boots to the short boots and even moccasins and slippers and I love them all.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Review for: Bailey Bow Sheepskin Chestnut, M Us
There super cute don't get me wrong but not worth the price you can buy bear paw boots for cheaper and they feel the same most people buy uggs for the name and to be caught up with the style don't get me wrong there super cute but for the price of one pair you could buy like 3 pairs of bear paws common now and my first pair of uggs didn't last long at all barely made it thru the winter and I had the spray and repair and cleaner kit for them and they didn't last long!! I don't know, some people have better luck than others but imma just stick to my bear paws they seem to be the best.
User 1.
User 1.
Jan. 28, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
LOVE UGGS, they are the most comfortable boots out there, however they are sometimes quite shall I say, UGGly and sometimes not the best quality, my first pair of UGGS were knit, and completely unraveled! At that time UGGS had a great return policy, and let me exchange those for a new pair, however I am told that that return policy no longer exists. Overall, I have had a pretty good experience with my UGGS and would strongly recommend them to others. Although a bit pricey, when found on sale for a reasonable price, are well worth the investment!
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.
Sept. 1, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
I have the tall brown boots with the three buttons on the side. Best warm boots ever. They are pricy but will last a long time if you get the correct size. I know the boots stretches but if you purchase a size that fits super tight or right and your toe is kind of popping out, BUY the tad bigger size. I noticed if it's too tight you will get a hole on where your big toe lies. Trust me. I've been having mine for 4-5 years now and it's still in perfect condition. I wore them so many times. No holes no damage. Make sure you buy their cleaning kit!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Jan. 9, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
I was never interested in Uggs until I saw the Bailey Bow Uggs. The plain ones never intrigued me, but the bows are really cute. I got my first pair last Christmas. Throughout 2015 I ended up buying two other pairs, both 50% off. The first three were the short(er) bows. Two were blue and one purple. My fourth pair that I received this past Christmas is the triple bow in chestnut. These are crazy warm and go with everything! The shorter Bailey Bows have fun colors, but the triple bows are a bit more mature.I would absolutely recommend these!
Luna S.
Luna S.
¡Amo estas botas! Son tan cálido, cómodo y acogedor. Son las mejores botas de invierno. Dicho esto, recomiendo encarecidamente que te asegures de usar una mancha / agua proofer en estas botas cada pocos meses sólo para asegurarse de que no se arruinó. Son super alta calidad y se sienten como zapatillas! Me encanta que tienen tanta variación en color y diseño como theres algo para casi todo el mundo! Incluso mi novio ama sus zapatillas por ellos. También quisiera divulgar que recibí éstos para libre y conozco al dueño de la compañía.
Dionysia S.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
March 4, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
I have the Bailey Button pair, in light blue clour and it is amazing. I have bought it last year and it is still like new. It is comfortable and goes well with my jeans and some of my coats. I t creates a very nice everyday casual style. Be prepared to perhaps buy a size down as they tend to run bigger than other types of shoes. Another helpful piece of advice that saved my life is to buy the care Kit with the Fresher, Protector and Conditioner so as to keep your favorite Ugg boots like new and protect them from dirt.
Zax L.
Zax L.
Oct. 30, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
You're more so buying into the brand than the boot with these. Anyhow , the shoes are very cute and come in many styles. They are comfortable at first, but after walking for a while you come to realize that they have no arch support which sucks. I also suggest not wearing these when it's icy out because you can and will fall on your butt. I'd rate this five stars if the boots offered more arch support. Also if you walk a lot, the sole will become worn down and will look very hideous if you let it wear down too much
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Cassville, NY
Jan. 22, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: UGG Australia
I have 6 pairs of uggs total. I recently got the chestnut minis and they are my favorite! I had the grey minis but they started coming apart at the seam quickly which i don't appreciate for the price. However I love these babies the photo is after wearing them a month in upstate NY winter. My feet are always warm. I am gonna upload the used photo because anyone can just google them new but this shows their hold up in wear. Chestnut is my fave color cause even my short uggs I got in 2011 still look good.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these boots really hold up, are they worth the money?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
What colors are your favorite?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how comfy are these?
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Do they last a while?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
How many Ugg's have you owned?