BY UGG AUSTRALIA

• What’s the benefit of this1 Answers
  • What UGG color should I get? 🤷🏻‍♀️ between black, chocola...7 Answers
  • Are these boots comfortable, the flat part looks too flat...9 Answers
UGG Australia
  • "the best boots because you can use them with any type of clothing in the winter to keep your feet warm summer keep you mod wing" in 154 reviews
  • "I have about 5-6 pairs of UGGs and they definitely last so if you're debating on buying UGGs or an off-brand pair of boots, go with UGGs because they will last you a long time, and even longer if you take great care of them!" in 67 reviews
  • "I still have my very first pair of Pink Uggs from the Oprahs favorite things year and when Hollywood went crazy over them." in 59 reviews
  • "Don't wear a previous day sock and wear your Uggs if you really want to take care of your boots from smelling if you don't want the Uggs cleaning kit." in 50 reviews
  • "while i originally was hesitant to buy suede boots (which isn't really practical for rain or snow) i immediately became a big fan after trying a pair on because they are so comfortable - you are basically wearing the best pair of slippers ever except they look cute with jeans and you can leave the house in them --- i have two pairs now black buttons and navy bows (opted for darker colors because they are suede after all which can get marked up pretty easily...) and after several years they still look brand new! " in 42 reviews
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love my Uggs and live in them in the winter. I love how comfortable they are and they really are long lasting. They also keep your feet warmer than any other boot I’ve ever tried on. Once they get old and worn I don’t mind wearing them in the awful weather as much.
Sunny B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Worth the $, I have several types of shoes by ugg and they last me years- the first time I put on a pair of uggs, I recall thinking " it's like walking on clouds". I don't know why anyone would dislike these after trying a pair. I can't find any cons.
Marina A.
Forest Hills, NY
Uggs started out as a trend but they are totally worth it. They may not be the most trendiest boots but they are the most comfortable for cold winters. They now carry water resistant Uggs too which is good for the east coast because we get heavy rain all the time and it’s really convenient when you get to were something that keeps you warm but as well dry. My favorite style is the Bailey Bow Uggs they are just so cute it add some style to them which make them super easy to match with your outfit. Women's Ugg 'Bailey Bow Ii' Genuine Shearling Lined Boot, Size 6 M - Brown. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this company I am a true fan and will definitely keep supporting this brand.
Kaleigh N.
Pascagoula, MS
Uggs last for years! I’ve had several pairs of the original boots in a variety of styles and colors over the last 10 years, and they all still looks new! I use the ugg care kit to take care of them and the protectant spray works so well!
Denise P.
brooklyn
The ugg classic boot is one of my favorites! I’m an avid ugg shopper. They keep you warm in the brutal cold winters and stylish on those nice brisk fall afternoons. I love uggs, they have every kind of style from flats, to espadrilles, sneakers, earmuffs, blankets you name it! Very soft inner lining inside of the boot keeping your toes nice and cozy throughout the day. I wear a 5Y in these classics and they are always incredibly comfortable I forget I even have them on at times. Love ugg products, a forever satisfied customer!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with my Ugg’s in every way. They can be pricey of course but they are worth it in the best way. With proper care your uggs can last 2+ years depending on what you do in them. In the beginning they are super soft and wArm so you don’t even need to wear sucks. And once the fur wears down you only have to wear a thin pair of socks if that. They last a long time and come in a million different color and styles to match with anything you have. These are a must buy!
Alexis G.
Landisville, PA
I love this brand! Everything is made amazing!! I have slippers, socks , blankets, sheets, dog coats !! I love everything. Soft and comfortable!! Will continue to buy
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I got my pair of ugg boots and moccasins in middle school, and it’s been over 6 years and I’m still wearing them. They’re great quality, and along with constant care (using the ugg care kit) my two pairs have last me this long. I know there’s the stereotype about uggs and white girls, but they’re so comfortable and and warm during colder months!
Nat F.
Not going to lie, I used to make fun of people who swore by ugg boots, until I got a pair. I have two pairs that are both five or more years old and still in perfect condition. They’re my winter go to. They always keep my feet so dry and warm, plus they’re comfortable. I know they seem kind of expensive, but they’re built to last.
Elizabeth C.
Madison
Fashionista Expert Level 1
UGG's are amazing! I love my Ugg's. I can't count how many pairs I have but Ugg's are a really good investment. They are very sturdy, they have super cute designs. If you haven't tried it, I would suggest that you should invest in one. The quality is beyond amazing. I walked for more than 5 hours at downtown Chicago with their 4 inch boots and I survived! I swear the comfort is incomparable. Yes, I would definitely recommend it to everybody.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these boots really hold up, are they worth the money?
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
What colors are your favorite?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how comfy are these?
Sandy H.
Do they last a while?
Sonia H.
How many Ugg's have you owned?