BY UGG AUSTRALIA #37 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What UGG color should I get? 🤷🏻‍♀️ between black, chocolate, ches...6 Answers
  • Are these boots comfortable, the flat part looks too flat and wou...9 Answers
  • Their boots are very expensive but I was wondering are they worth...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "the best boots because you can use them with any type of clothing in the winter to keep your feet warm summer keep you mod wing" in 154 reviews
  • "I have about 5-6 pairs of UGGs and they definitely last so if you're debating on buying UGGs or an off-brand pair of boots, go with UGGs because they will last you a long time, and even longer if you take great care of them!" in 67 reviews
  • "I still have my very first pair of Pink Uggs from the Oprahs favorite things year and when Hollywood went crazy over them." in 59 reviews
  • "Don't wear a previous day sock and wear your Uggs if you really want to take care of your boots from smelling if you don't want the Uggs cleaning kit." in 50 reviews
  • "while i originally was hesitant to buy suede boots (which isn't really practical for rain or snow) i immediately became a big fan after trying a pair on because they are so comfortable - you are basically wearing the best pair of slippers ever except they look cute with jeans and you can leave the house in them --- i have two pairs now black buttons and navy bows (opted for darker colors because they are suede after all which can get marked up pretty easily...) and after several years they still look brand new! " in 42 reviews
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Okay, so I am embarrassed to admit that I totally love my #Uggs, and have owned a pair of tall boots every winter since I first discovered them in high school. They’re the best after-ski boots, slippers, and “I’m going to pick something up at the local pharmacy and I don’t care if I look like I’m wearing my PJS because I’m sick” boots. Not waterproof, but I seem to forget that and end up putting them in the dryer for a bit as needed. I would not recommend this, because you’ll have to replace them before the next Winter comes around, but any port in a storm and they feel so good on your feet warm from the dryer!!! Lol. UGG Australia
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have had the same 3 pairs of uggs for 2 years and they are still as comfortable and cozy as ever. I highly recommend getting a cleaner for them and waterproofing them with scotchguard or something when you buy them though because they get dirty SO FAST. They are grossly expensive and I hate that but the quality is on point and I've tried other cheaper alternatives and none of them have compared at all. Not to mention the cheaper versions lasted a few months before they were completely mishapen and matted down inside. If you can afford these, definitely get them. If you can't afford them, look online and maybe buy used? Or see if there is a comparable alternative by now that isn't terrible.
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love UGGS despite how some people make you feel that you should be embarrassed of it. They have really fuzzy boots that keep my feet warm when its FREEZING COLD. They are quite expensive, but the quality is amazing. I own quite a few pairs of UGGS, and I always use them in cold weather. I think they're cute. Yeah, not all of them may be as attractive looking as others, but I think that they're highly functional which is much more important than how they look. Overall, I would recommend UGGS, there's nothing wrong with loving them!! :)
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I live in uggs! I own probably close to every style they have in multiple colors! I am such an ugg fanatic I wore them on my wedding day! I’m a huge fan of their new rewards program and their customer service is impeccable! Such a great luxury brand with high quality products! Highly recommend. You will always feel comfortable in them and won’t be disappointed!
Caitlin S.
Denver, CO
We love Ugg boots. Everyone from my infant to myself use their shoes, wear their clothes and love their blankets. The kids shoes are great and last for more than one kid. The styles are cute and my girls request Uggs and won’t wear any other brand. I also recently found out they have amazing customer service. They will accept returns up to one year from your purchase and this includes worn shoes and uggs purchased from outside vendors!
Monica T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Ever since I have moved to Colorado I have grown a large collection of Uggs.  They have lasted years; through snow and cold weather.  I have many varieties from high boots to house slippers and they are all really comfortable and war.  Now I just need to get some summer Uggs :)
Whitney W.
Charlotte
It gets really cold around this time in Charlotte,NC. It is definitely a must to have atleast one pair of Uggs. Some are a bit pricey, but I literally wear them around the house cleaning and on most of my store runs. The go with just about anything and as long as you keep them up they can last a pretty long time. Purchase one pair a year and you can't go wrong.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I love my uggs. They are so comfy and so warm. They are so extremely expensive though, and stain so easily. I hate how easily they stain. They do come with a sturdy box and I bought the spray to spray on them to take care of them. I have a grey pair and a chestnut pair and I will probably buy another pair.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Wow what can I say about this amazing boots they are really pricey but they last for ever I have 5 years with my boots and still the same well more dirty but same soft and warm here in Chicago is super cold and my boots works really good. UGG Australia
veronica c.
How can you go wrong with a gift like Uggs! #GiftCrush the answer is you can't!! This is a thoughtful gift that will keep your feet nice and toasty. Uggs are well crafted sheep skin boots that will not only keep your feet warm they're cute and go with any outfit! Love me some Uggs!!
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these boots really hold up, are they worth the money?
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
What colors are your favorite?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how comfy are these?
Sandy H.
Do they last a while?
Sonia H.
How many Ugg's have you owned?