BY UGG AUSTRALIA #46 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are these boots comfortable, the flat part looks too flat and wou...8 Answers
  • Does the different colors suit anyone. I always get the brownish ...3 Answers
  • Are these better than Bear paw boots?16 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "the best boots because you can use them with any type of clothing in the winter to keep your feet warm summer keep you mod wing" in 154 reviews
  • "I have about 5-6 pairs of UGGs and they definitely last so if you're debating on buying UGGs or an off-brand pair of boots, go with UGGs because they will last you a long time, and even longer if you take great care of them!" in 67 reviews
  • "I still have my very first pair of Pink Uggs from the Oprahs favorite things year and when Hollywood went crazy over them." in 59 reviews
  • "Don't wear a previous day sock and wear your Uggs if you really want to take care of your boots from smelling if you don't want the Uggs cleaning kit." in 50 reviews
  • "while i originally was hesitant to buy suede boots (which isn't really practical for rain or snow) i immediately became a big fan after trying a pair on because they are so comfortable - you are basically wearing the best pair of slippers ever except they look cute with jeans and you can leave the house in them --- i have two pairs now black buttons and navy bows (opted for darker colors because they are suede after all which can get marked up pretty easily...) and after several years they still look brand new! " in 42 reviews
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Though these shoes have somehow made it to the top of the charts in fashion, you haven't fooled me. I understand the need for comfort, especially in your feet, but slap some Dr. Scholes on a pair of real boots and call it a day. These shoes are not durable. Exposure to one drip of water will make them dry up like the Sahara; not to mention the bottom grip on the sole doesn't grip onto a thing. The amount of girls I saw slip and slide through the halls of my high school was appalling and almost laughable. It was in the winter when people kicked in the salt from the snow and anyone wearing ugg boots didn't stand a chance. I even saw one poor girl fall on her face. I mean the worst part of it was that these were rich girls who honest to god weren't buying knock off brands: these were real uggs of every kind: sequin, wool, etc. The Ugg brand really needs to step up their game if they're making a wool boot that can only be worn in the summer, honestly.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
Long Beach, CA
My first pair of Uggs were handed-down to me when I was about age 7 and even though they had some general wear and tear on them, I never wanted to take them off. As a kid, they made me feel like I was walking on clouds. As I got older (I'm now 23), and grew out of my first pair of Uggs, of course I purchased more but young me had a tendency to ruin things and I was not careful with my uggs and wore them out in the rain which is NOT good for uggs. At that time, I thought my Ugg days were over seeing as I ruined my favorite pair but as I got older and wiser, I found out there was an ugg spray you can put on your boots to make them withstand rain/puddles/etc and I've asked for a pair of Uggs for every Christmas over the past 8 years. I've collected many styles from the tall boots to the patchwork boots to the short boots and even moccasins and slippers and I love them all.
Jaizel R.
Jaizel R.
I have the tall brown boots with the three buttons on the side. Best warm boots ever. They are pricy but will last a long time if you get the correct size. I know the boots stretches but if you purchase a size that fits super tight or right and your toe is kind of popping out, BUY the tad bigger size. I noticed if it's too tight you will get a hole on where your big toe lies. Trust me. I've been having mine for 4-5 years now and it's still in perfect condition. I wore them so many times. No holes no damage. Make sure you buy their cleaning kit!
Luna S.
Luna S.
¡Amo estas botas! Son tan cálido, cómodo y acogedor. Son las mejores botas de invierno. Dicho esto, recomiendo encarecidamente que te asegures de usar una mancha / agua proofer en estas botas cada pocos meses sólo para asegurarse de que no se arruinó. Son super alta calidad y se sienten como zapatillas! Me encanta que tienen tanta variación en color y diseño como theres algo para casi todo el mundo! Incluso mi novio ama sus zapatillas por ellos. También quisiera divulgar que recibí éstos para libre y conozco al dueño de la compañía.
Zax L.
Zax L.
You're more so buying into the brand than the boot with these. Anyhow , the shoes are very cute and come in many styles. They are comfortable at first, but after walking for a while you come to realize that they have no arch support which sucks. I also suggest not wearing these when it's icy out because you can and will fall on your butt. I'd rate this five stars if the boots offered more arch support. Also if you walk a lot, the sole will become worn down and will look very hideous if you let it wear down too much
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I love, love, love my Uggs boots. I currently own two pairs and looking to get another pair along with getting the slippers. These boots are comfortable and keep my feet warm. I know a lot of people are over these, but I don't care, I'll continue to wear my Uggs. At first I was kinda hesitant to buy my first pair cause of the $180 price, but after trying them on in the store, I knew I needed to buy them. And a few months later I ended up buying another pair.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Every birthday I get a new pair of Uggs because I live in them all the time. There are so many positives about these boots; they're warm, they look great with leggings, and they're EXTREMELY comfortable. I look forward to fall and winter just because I know I can live in my uggs. The only downside is that they can wear and tear after long use, which is why I get a new pair about once a year. But they're worth the price. Trust me. Your feet will thank you.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I enjoy having uggs around. I've practically been collecting them since 7th grade (8 years ago). they do get dirty fairly quick and they're hard to clean, but they are good quality boots (for the most part). I wouldn't wear the same ones on a daily basis, just based on my past experiences...
These are great for people who want to grab a cute pair of boots, stay warm, and get out of the house quickly without having to try on 6 different pairs of shoes.
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
I used to love My Ugg's they always kept my feet warm in the winter. I live in Minnesota so it gets really cold here. I would would wear them everyday just to keep my feet warm. But then I found out how Ugg's are made and how they abuse these animals just so we can have their fur for these Ugg's. Honestly their not worth it one they are expensive and your giving them money even tho they abuse these animals. Please think before you buy Ugg's next time.
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I was in love with Uggs years ago until I found out how these shoes are being made and every time I wear them I feel so guilty for wearing them. They are really comfortable boots and pretty sturdy and keep my feet really warm during the winter but they are also on the really bulky side and are really heavy the first time you wear them, but that's something you get used to. They are good quality boots but I do not support the way these boots are made.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these boots really hold up, are they worth the money?
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
What colors are your favorite?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how comfy are these?
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Do they last a while?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
How many Ugg's have you owned?