BY UGG AUSTRALIA

• What UGG color should I get? 🤷🏻‍♀️ between black, chocola...7 Answers
  • Are these boots comfortable, the flat part looks too flat...9 Answers
  • Their boots are very expensive but I was wondering are th...7 Answers
UGG Australia
  • "the best boots because you can use them with any type of clothing in the winter to keep your feet warm summer keep you mod wing" in 154 reviews
  • "I have about 5-6 pairs of UGGs and they definitely last so if you're debating on buying UGGs or an off-brand pair of boots, go with UGGs because they will last you a long time, and even longer if you take great care of them!" in 67 reviews
  • "I still have my very first pair of Pink Uggs from the Oprahs favorite things year and when Hollywood went crazy over them." in 59 reviews
  • "Don't wear a previous day sock and wear your Uggs if you really want to take care of your boots from smelling if you don't want the Uggs cleaning kit." in 50 reviews
  • "while i originally was hesitant to buy suede boots (which isn't really practical for rain or snow) i immediately became a big fan after trying a pair on because they are so comfortable - you are basically wearing the best pair of slippers ever except they look cute with jeans and you can leave the house in them --- i have two pairs now black buttons and navy bows (opted for darker colors because they are suede after all which can get marked up pretty easily...) and after several years they still look brand new! " in 42 reviews
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love UGGS despite how some people make you feel that you should be embarrassed of it. They have really fuzzy boots that keep my feet warm when its FREEZING COLD. They are quite expensive, but the quality is amazing. I own quite a few pairs of UGGS, and I always use them in cold weather. I think they're cute. Yeah, not all of them may be as attractive looking as others, but I think that they're highly functional which is much more important than how they look. Overall, I would recommend UGGS, there's nothing wrong with loving them!! :)
Denise P.
brooklyn
The ugg classic boot is one of my favorites! I’m an avid ugg shopper. They keep you warm in the brutal cold winters and stylish on those nice brisk fall afternoons. I love uggs, they have every kind of style from flats, to espadrilles, sneakers, earmuffs, blankets you name it! Very soft inner lining inside of the boot keeping your toes nice and cozy throughout the day. I wear a 5Y in these classics and they are always incredibly comfortable I forget I even have them on at times. Love ugg products, a forever satisfied customer!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with my Ugg’s in every way. They can be pricey of course but they are worth it in the best way. With proper care your uggs can last 2+ years depending on what you do in them. In the beginning they are super soft and wArm so you don’t even need to wear sucks. And once the fur wears down you only have to wear a thin pair of socks if that. They last a long time and come in a million different color and styles to match with anything you have. These are a must buy!
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I got my pair of ugg boots and moccasins in middle school, and it’s been over 6 years and I’m still wearing them. They’re great quality, and along with constant care (using the ugg care kit) my two pairs have last me this long. I know there’s the stereotype about uggs and white girls, but they’re so comfortable and and warm during colder months!
Nat F.
Not going to lie, I used to make fun of people who swore by ugg boots, until I got a pair. I have two pairs that are both five or more years old and still in perfect condition. They’re my winter go to. They always keep my feet so dry and warm, plus they’re comfortable. I know they seem kind of expensive, but they’re built to last.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Okay, so I am embarrassed to admit that I totally love my #Uggs, and have owned a pair of tall boots every winter since I first discovered them in high school. They’re the best after-ski boots, slippers, and “I’m going to pick something up at the local pharmacy and I don’t care if I look like I’m wearing my PJS because I’m sick” boots. Not waterproof, but I seem to forget that and end up putting them in the dryer for a bit as needed. I would not recommend this, because you’ll have to replace them before the next Winter comes around, but any port in a storm and they feel so good on your feet warm from the dryer!!! Lol. UGG Australia
•real• f.
Beachwood, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
even though they’re ugly and everyone’s always saying the brand is at the end of its lifespan, i love uggs. they’re super comfortable and warm. however, i have noticed a significant decline in quality when i compare products i purchased more recently to those i got when the brand was newer. i’ve had some problems with the newer ones of fur wearing out (sometimes even completely disintegrating in patches) and showing many more signs of wear much more easily.
Kesa A.
Wagner , SD
I live in uggs! I own probably close to every style they have in multiple colors! I am such an ugg fanatic I wore them on my wedding day! I’m a huge fan of their new rewards program and their customer service is impeccable! Such a great luxury brand with high quality products! Highly recommend. You will always feel comfortable in them and won’t be disappointed!
Kate M.
houston
I had a pair of UGGs when I was like 14. I'm 28 now. How these shoes are still a thing is beyond me, but I will admit that they were comfortable as hell. That lambs wool inside on a cold day is like the blanket we all wish we had, but couldn't justify bringing.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love my uggs I feel like they will never go out of style and always will be a classic like a nice pair of jeans. They are pricey but the quality is excellent they last for s few years they could last longer if taken good care of. They are warm in the harsh NY winters.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Do these boots really hold up, are they worth the money?
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
What colors are your favorite?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how comfy are these?
Sandy H.
Do they last a while?
Sonia H.
How many Ugg's have you owned?