UFC Personal Trainer

by THQ

UFC Personal Trainer (Kinect) Xbox360 New Set personal goals and achieve real results with an unparalleled mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and leading MMA training experts. UFC Personal Trainer provides players with an extensive assortment of effective and challenging MMA-inspired exercises, in both pre-set and customizable routines, to build strength, increase endurance, burn calories and get results. Personalized instruction and tips from the MMA trainers guide players to stay motivated, get fit and track their goals with a helpful in-game journal. In addition, the gamea€ s Ultimate Training Mode enables players to participate in high impact agility drills, with opportunities to earn rewards and have fun with friends in a competitive, multiplayer environment. Kinect Compatible: Yes ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Fighting Features: Set personal goals and achieve real results with an unparalleled mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed by leading MMA training experts and certified by UFC and the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). UFC Personal Trainer provides players with an extensive assortment of effective and challenging MMA-inspired exercises, in both pre-set and customizable routines, to build strength, increase endurance, burn calories and get results. Personalized instruction and tips from the MMA trainers guide players to stay motivated, get fit and track their goals with a helpful in-game journal. In addition, the game's Ultimate Training Mode enables players to participate in high impact agility drills, with opportunities to earn rewards and have fun with friends in.

THQ UFC Personal Trainer (Wii) does this really make your mission keys work?
Does it have Wii version?
Start your review of UFC Personal Trainer!
4 years ago
I give this a million starts (if I could) this game is the bomb. It's an amazing workout and it'll definitely get you into shape. It starts out easy and then it kicks into high gear and really whips your butt!! I love it.
3 years agoClewiston , FL
I got this game because I wanted something a little tougher then golds gym. This did the trick.
4 years ago
My boyfriend loves ufc and he loves this game too! Would be good for anyone into that stuff.
4 years agoAsheboro, NC
Haven't tried this yet but it looks like it would be great to have for a great work out
3 years agoEuless, TX