UE Megaboom 360 Sound Water-Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Charcoal uploaded by Sonia M.

BY ULTIMATE EARS

UE MEGABOOM portable wireless speaker. Blast freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with deep, heart-pounding basseverywhere you go. If someone calls and interrupts the music, you can answer it right on the MEGABOOM, it doubles as a speaker.1 LITHIUM BATTERYIPX7-RATED WATERPROOFRIGOROUSLY TESTED100FT WIRELESS RANGE20-HOUR BATTERY LIFEBOLD, ICONIC DESIGNWAKE UP WITH MUSIC CUSTOMIZABLE FIVE-BAND EQGET THE UE MEGABOOM APPA LIVING, LEARNING SPEAKER GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME Materials: Plastic and cloth Dimensions::3.3Lx 8.9Wx 8.9HWeight::1.93 lbs see more...

Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
How amazing this speaker is, i would like to have many speakers to fit one of every room of my house.
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Okay, so I can't say I have the best judgement on this speaker because I only had it for about 3 days. My friend has this speaker and I heard it for the first time at her house, I thought the sound quality was great. So I found it for a great deal and I bought it for myself. But I already had the Beats Pill (which is smaller and portable) and the Harmon Kardon Onyx which sounds better and not as portable. I brought this home and turned it on and It just didn't sound as good as my Harmon Kardon which is the main speaker I use at home. I think the sound quality is the same as my Beats Pill. So I returned it.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Las Vegas
UE Megaboom 360 Sound Water-Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Charcoal this speaker will literally blow you away❤ the sound is phenomenal. I wouldnt trade this speaker for any other one. i would highly recommend this.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
This is LOUD! and I'm not kidding this little thing put off enough sound for a giant house party, nobody could believe it came out of such a small speaker!
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
I absolutely LOVE this speaker!!! Want to buy another for my make up room because this one stays in my car
Aileen F.
Aileen F.
THIS IS THE BEST WIRELESS BLUETOOTH OF ALL TIME! I was in the market for a Bluetooth and I bought many of them and returned them. I did most of this shopping at Best Buy. I didn't intend to spend as much money as I did but you really do GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! I love my UE because it floats and gives me that surround sound feel. What is the point of having a waterproof speaker if it doesn't float? This is so perfect for all occasions! We always keep it with us when traveling to help fill those dull moments! Must have for all my music lovers! You will not regret it! Money well spent!
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Fue uno de mis regalos de navidad que mi esposo me dio y wow quede en cantata del sonido de esta bocina... es una de mis preferidas de este nuevo año 2017