UE Megaboom 360 Sound Water-Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Charcoal uploaded by Sonia M.

UE Megaboom 360 Sound Water-Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Charcoal

UE MEGABOOM portable wireless speaker. Blast freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with deep, heart-pounding basseverywhere you go. If someone calls and interrupts the music, you can answer it right on the MEGABOOM, it doubles as a speaker.1 LITHIUM BATTERYIPX7-RATED WATERPROOFRIGOROUSLY TESTED100FT WIRELESS RANGE20-HOUR BATTERY LIFEBOLD, ICONIC DESIGNWAKE UP WITH MUSIC CUSTOMIZABLE FIVE-BAND EQGET THE UE MEGABOOM APPA LIVING, LEARNING SPEAKER GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME Materials: Plastic and cloth Dimensions::3.3Lx 8.9Wx 8.9HWeight::1.93 lbs see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Other than the most recent update, this speaker has been amazing! I was able to reverse the update because after trying to fix the bass for days, the update seemed to stop me from doing so. I bring this to work with me and it lasts over a week before I need it on the charger again. I do wish it was a bit smaller, but it was my choice to get the greater sound. If they could fix the most recent update this product would be even better!
desirae w.
Waterproof and 360 sound. What more could you want? Living in southern California most of my year is spent at the beach or in the pool and music always makes it better. You can take this speaker anywhere, bath tub, shower, pool, and beach.
Nancy B.
Las Vegas
UE Megaboom 360 Sound Water-Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Charcoal this speaker will literally blow you away❤ the sound is phenomenal. I wouldnt trade this speaker for any other one. i would highly recommend this.
Aileen F.
THIS IS THE BEST WIRELESS BLUETOOTH OF ALL TIME! I was in the market for a Bluetooth and I bought many of them and returned them. I did most of this shopping at Best Buy. I didn't intend to spend as much money as I did but you really do GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! I love my UE because it floats and gives me that surround sound feel. What is the point of having a waterproof speaker if it doesn't float? This is so perfect for all occasions! We always keep it with us when traveling to help fill those dull moments! Must have for all my music lovers! You will not regret it! Money well spent!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Okay, so I can't say I have the best judgement on this speaker because I only had it for about 3 days. My friend has this speaker and I heard it for the first time at her house, I thought the sound quality was great. So I found it for a great deal and I bought it for myself. But I already had the Beats Pill (which is smaller and portable) and the Harmon Kardon Onyx which sounds better and not as portable. I brought this home and turned it on and It just didn't sound as good as my Harmon Kardon which is the main speaker I use at home. I think the sound quality is the same as my Beats Pill. So I returned it.
Sonia M.
Fue uno de mis regalos de navidad que mi esposo me dio y wow quede en cantata del sonido de esta bocina... es una de mis preferidas de este nuevo año 2017
Miranda S.
This is LOUD! and I'm not kidding this little thing put off enough sound for a giant house party, nobody could believe it came out of such a small speaker!
Mary A.
College Station, TX
I absolutely LOVE this speaker!!! Want to buy another for my make up room because this one stays in my car
Alejandro S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
How amazing this speaker is, i would like to have many speakers to fit one of every room of my house.
Mia Z.
Good speaker is has clear sound all in all a good product but I had some concerns as it says that the product is water proof so of course I tested that and water got into the speaker making the speaker play up.