BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Insanely Great Sound TROPICAL UE BOOM 2 pleads insanity. And it's guilty. It's the 360-degree wireless speaker that blasts loud, insanely great sound with deep, powerful bass in every direction-everywhere you go. 360° Sound TROPICAL UE BOOM 2 was designed to blast the same insanely great sound and deep, powerful bass to every corner of the party. Because it's only a party when everyone can hear the music. Sound For Any Adventure Rain or shine, rage, riot, party and bring the beats to your favorite beaches, trails, caves and climbs. Connect Multiple Speakers Make things epic. Wirelessly Double Up with a second Ultimate Ears speaker (UE BOOM 2, UE ROLL, UE MEGABOOM, UE BOOM) using the UE BOOM 2 app. Get Wet, Get Dirty, Get Wild TROPICAL UE BOOM 2 was designed to live. To see the world. To get wet, muddy, covered in snow and beat up-but to always be awesome. Go Anywhere TROPICAL UE BOOM 2 is waterproof, dirt-proof, shockproof and crafted from the sexiest and most uninhibited premium materials in the known universe. IPX7-Rated Waterproof Life is messy-drinks get spilled, things get thrown in pools, and rain turns fields into mud pits. UE BOOM 2 was made for those moments. Get wet and dirty and make some memories. Push The Limits At Ultimate Ears we love to try and break the things we build. And then build them again - better. It's why our wireless speakers love adventure as much as you do. Bring The Party TROPICAL UE BOOM 2 gives you the freedom to keep exploring and to never worry about taking the party too far. Designed For Everywhere Take the music as far as you can go. Strap it to your board. Put it on your bike. Grab some friends and party onward into the unknown. 100ft Wireless Range Control the party from up to 100 feet away. Connect from phones, tablets and your other Bluetooth™ enabled devices. And when you get hungry, use the speakerphone to order some pizza and drinks. 15-Hour Battery Life TROPICAL UE BOOM 2 has a rechargea see more...

Review (1)
Allison K.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
My husband got this for me as a gift after he got tired of me maxing out my iPhone speaker to listen to music while outside with the kids. I wasn't sure how much I would use this but it is incredible! It holds a great charge and is super easy to use. I take it all over. It's outside while we play, it goes to the pool and beach, anywhere we go it goes. It is incredibly durable and has withstood a few drops by me or my kids. Highly recommend this speaker.
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
Qué tal estás cornetas? Son recomendables, cuánto duran sin la corriente y si lo conecto con un iPhone la batería del celular cuánto tiempo duraría?