Udi's Snikcer Doodle Cookies, 7.9 Ounce (Pack of 8) uploaded by Kara D.

BY UDI'S

Kara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OBSESSED. These are dangerously delicious. I do not require Gluten-Free food but realize it is a healthier option so I strive to find brands that allow me to eat yummy foods that contain no Gluten. I do not exaggerate when I say I love this product. They are to be refrigerated and they still manage to remain soft and chewy. I sometimes leave them sit out for a few minutes before eating, so they can warm up slightly. They're good cold though! 10/10 recommend these cookies! I find them in the bakery section in Kroger.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
These are EVIL!!! First of all, delicious. Secondly, keeping them in the fridge is a must, and when taking them out give them a bit to warm up. It's torture when you know how delicious these are. Third, you mustn't have the package in your lap or you'll end up eating them all in one go.
Luke S.
I love these cookies, but for the price it's a little ridiculous. They make full size cookies but I've only ever seen them in commercial use. It's a shame because I find myself eating the entire box because there are so few.
Shabana I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really good but SUPER SUPER high in calories for just 2 tiny cookies. Over priced as well. I hate that GF companies take advantage of GF folks but gouging the prices to badly.
Heather W.
Herriman , UT
Watch out! These cute little cookies are surprisingly addicting! I don't require eating gluten-free but I buy these cookies anyway because they are so tasty. I like to take them on road trips and feel like I am snacking a bit more healthily.
Renee P.
Evanston, IL
Such tasty cookies! Don't even seem like they are gluten free. They are the perfect treat for summer picnics when you want to indulge but can't enjoy the chocolate chip cookies everyone else seems to be having!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super good cookies. These are definitely a very good GF product. They are sifts and sweet and really taste like snickerdoodles. They are almost s but chewy too. The only thing is they are a bit on the pricier side.
Whitney B.
Upland, IN
Udi's cookies are the bomb!! They are soft and you'd never know they were gluten free. My only problem with them is that they're TOO good, I have to use all of my self control not to eat them all up.
Mollie M.
Stoneham, MA
I can not buy these cookies because they do not even make it into my house. They are so good I do not even realize I ate them all until I arrive home and find the empty container in my grocery bags!
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
Having a Celiac kid doesn't mean she can't enjoy a snack once in awhile too. I love that we can pack these for on the go "rewards" and not have her feel left out.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase these? I didn't know Udi's made cookies until I came across this page!

back