udi's® gluten free white sandwich bread

by Udi's

Eat well, smile often. Our mission is to show you a new way to approach gluten-free living. Don't waste another bite on bland, crumbly and tasteless food. Udi's makes delicious products that will fill your stomach and warm your soul.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of udi's® gluten free white sandwich bread !
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Target
I work at a coffee shop at a college and alot of the kids were requesting items that are gluten free. This is the brand we decided to go with and they have such a variety of different products.The bresd falls apart super easy and has a hard texture. I definitely don't recommend if you can eat gluten but people with an intolerance should definitely give this brand a try.
This bread is not the greatest. For starters, it's very spongey in texture. Almost every loaf that I've bought has had GIANT HOLES through each and every piece of bread, and the bread is tiny to begin with. Not worth $5 for half a loaf of bread. Just sayin.
Brooklyn , NY
Expensive bread and the slices were small as compared to other bread. It has a special chew to it in which you can chew like 2-3 times then swallow with no problem. For the regular bread, the chew time is longer and the bread usually sticks to the teeth.
Olathe, KS
udi's® gluten free white sandwich bread  uploaded by Emilee R.
I utilize this in my daily meals but I especially stock up around the holiday season to make my highly requested stuffing. I make at least two large pans of gluten free stuffing using Udi's bread each Thanksgiving. It is the perfect bread to dice up and dry out over night then crisp up in the oven with all the other ingredients. I find this to be a staple in my household for grilled cheese, toasted sandwiches and of course stuffing!
udi's® gluten free white sandwich bread  uploaded by Laura B.
This is my favorite GF bread! It tastes delicious and it is super moist. It is great toasted on the toaster oven or just at room temperature. I keep mine in the freezer and thaw the slices a few hours before use on the fridge so my bread will last longer. I dont recomend microwaving it more than a few seconds because the texture does change. Here is a picture of my dinner tonight! I made myself a chicken salad sandwich with tomatoes pickles and mayo on this bread. I toasted it before. The picture here is open so you can aprecciate the bread in it self.
The ONLY GF bread as far as I'm concerned. I'd given up I tell ya, on being able to eat a sandwich that didn't taste like I'd just bitten into a bag of corn meal. This bread, especially toasted, has been a God send. Keep it in the freezer so it keeps a long time, it pulls apart easy and toasts or defrosts quickly. I've made everything from PB&j to French toast with it. Love it!
Fort huachuca, AZ
udi's® gluten free white sandwich bread  uploaded by Ashley U.
I received a complementary item from Udis so I decided to give the bread a try. I've never had gluten free bread before but it was pretty delicious! The only negative was the size and it was a little on the dry side.
Louisville
I love Udi’s bread and all of their other products. I also toast this bread before using, but it is wonderful! It is really close to regular bread. It’s expensive, but it’s wonderful! Totally recommend!
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite bread! It’s one of the best gluten free breads that you can buy. It’s soft but sturdy, great for sandwiches, toast, French toast, etc
Coram, NY
This is the best gluten free bread I can find in a regular grocery store. My only complaint is that it breaks apart sometimes.

Looking for your answer?