Udi's Gluten Free Tortillas Plain uploaded by Linea C.Udi's Gluten Free Tortillas Plain uploaded by Linea C.

BY UDI'S

Udi's™ Gluten Free Plain Tortillas.
Resealable for freshness.
Full of taste ~ free of gluten.
Dairy soy & nut free.
Certified gluten-free, GF®.
6. see more...

Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
I am trying to go gluten-free as much as possible and unfortunately there aren't too many companies that make gluten-free products (yet).  Udi's is great, howver, really pricey.  I always make breakfast burritos and was excited to see that I had a 50% Target cartwheel coupon as well as another mobile coupon so used it on these tortillas.  The tortillas tasted okay, definitely not the taste of a traditional tortiall and definitely not the texture.  They were SO HARD to wrap and kept ripping.  I'm glad I purchased this item while I had the coupons so didn't spend too much money on this.  I will definitely not repurchase again.
Luke S.
Do not waste your money on these. There are tons of other brands that make corn tortilla, which are naturally gluten free. Kroger brand corn tortillas are gluten free, cost $0.99, and you get 20 of them.

If you're sticky going for the size of the tortilla then these work, but if you just want tortillas get a smaller corn one.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I took one bite and couldn't even swallow it. Don't. Waste. Your. Money. They are DISGUSTING!! Like a whole new level of sick nasty. Seriously, the taste was bad and the texture was worse. Don't buy this!!
Samantha P.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Udi's Gluten Free Tortillas Plain - 8 CT more...
THESE ARE NOT TORTILLAS. They are much too thick and chewy to be in the same realm as a traditional flour tortilla. If that's what you're looking nice for, look elsewhere. However, these make amazing pita! They are perfect for rolling up falafel, smearing with hummus, or eating with gf tabbouleh. They are pleasantly soft and chewy once warmed up. They have a nice, neutral flavor and the size is perfect for most applications. They do crisp up nicely if you fry them with just the littlest bit of oil. They tend to dry out quickly though, so only make what you need.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Udi's Gluten Free Tortillas Plain - 6 CT more...
I purchased a pack of these GF tortillas to try one time because I was so upset that I couldn't eat breakfast burritos anymore... So I made myself a breakfast burrito every single day that week. These tortillas are bomb.com! No funky taste nor texture. The only con of this item would be that they are somewhat small so when you stuff a burrito like I do it tends to have spillage... Maybe that's a sign I shouldn't make such big burritos?! ;)
Shabana I.
These are DISGUSTING. I was in a test group for putting these on that market and these for sure were not a favorite. These are awful. Just awful. Don't waste your money.
Meg O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Udi's Gluten Free Tortillas Plain - 6 CT more...
These... actually taste like real tortillas??? They taste so much like real tortillas, i thought I had made a mistake and had eaten something that would make me sick. EXPENSIVE, but worth it if you are craving real food.
Linea C.
Orleans , ON
This is the best alternative that I've found to flour tortillas. They have a great flavor and are perfect for making wraps. I like to toast them in a frying pan and they get a bit of a crisp texture but are still soft and chewy. Just be careful not to cook too long or they get hard and you won't be able to roll it into a wrap. I buy these all the time! Definitely a must-try!!!
Shabana I.
Why would anyone eat these? They're gross.
Erin H.
Where can I purchase these GF tortillas? I have been looking for a flour tortilla alternative!