Udi's® Gluten Free Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches 2-4.09 oz. Sandwiches uploaded by Elizabeth C.Udi's® Gluten Free Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches 2-4.09 oz. Sandwiches uploaded by Michelle F.Udi's® Gluten Free Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches 2-4.09 oz. Sandwiches uploaded by Michelle F.

BY UDI'S

Michelle F.
It comes with 2 breakfast sandwiches in a box. This is a great quick breakfast meal or a meal for anytime of the day. The bread biscuits, sausage, egg, and cheese all tasted great. I was surprised that the biscuit did not break apart as I ate it because majority of biscuits for frozen breakfast sandwiches would break apart/crumbles off. Everything held in place. This breakfast sandwich tasted like something you would get at McDonald's. I will purchase this and I would like to try thier other breakfast sandwiches they have.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Good! Tastes like any other breakfast sandwich, you'd never know it was gluten-free (though that's not why I got it so that's not much of a concern to me, I just thought it looked good.) The sausage makes it really hearty and filling, and egg and cheese are both really good. The bread is a bit stiffer than "regular" bread, and more chewy and "cardboard-esque" I guess but I still thought it tasted good so I didn't mind. It's just a little different from regular bread is all. The sandwich overall is a pretty small size for 300 calories, but I know that's what you typically get with gluten-free products. Overall, I'd probably buy again!
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ
use all.udi products for.my daughter. she is autistic and she is gluten free and this bread is so good. toast it a little. ans put some butter or peanut butter jelly or anything u like and it's so good
Kira C.
North Royalton, OH
So good taste like you would get it from Dunkin' Donuts or some of those places. Pro it was very delicious con they should give more.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
As a junk food queen I was not at all excited about my gluten free foodie voxbox that I received complementary from influenster. The only consolation was that I got to choose my own foods. These are the only thing from the brand I could find that I wanted to try as they only had two things in the entire store. You have to wrap in a paper towel, defrost and then turn over and cook normally all in the microwave. It's a little more work than the average microwaveable food but still quick and easy enough. When I seen the bread in real life it looked extremely unappetizing but when I bit into it it tasted fine. It wasn't dry or hard like I imagined but still just a weird not moist or thick texture. All in all it tasted ok. Then I took the insides out and ate them and the cheese, eggs and meat tasted great. Just like normal food. I would buy these if I had to.
Rachel M.
Bishopville
These are good in a pinch. Honestly it takes a bit of time to heat and continuously turn over. Additionally it isn't really exciting in the flavor. Kind of tastes like microwaved eggs. Which it is, so i guess it makes sense. I add salsa to cover the taste. Another thing is that you only get two in a box and at least where i am, it costs a lot of money. Not worth it to me.