BY UDI'S

Udi's Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread.
Gluten free foods.
Soy free.
Dairy free.
Nut free.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®. see more...

Allison H.
East Lansing, MI
While I used to love Udi’s gluten free bread, I have recently realized that I do not need to settle for small loaves of dry bread full of holes that cost a fortune. Udi’s is also terrible about responding to customer’s complaints about the quality of their product. Do not waste your money, there are so many better gluten free breads out there.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
We had to go gluten free due to my child's wheat allergy and this is our favorite brand of GF bread. It toasts well and even cooks well when using it for french toast. We always toast it for sandwiches and it's usually in the frozen section of the stores, so it has to thaw before you can break the slices apart, otherwise you'll end up tearing it up. We also store it in the fridge after it's been opened.
Sara M.
Foodie Expert
This bread is extremely dry and crumbly when not toasted or microwaved. I still manage to eat it if it's the only option, but i prefer other brands over this one. The crust is just so thick and dry though! I recommend toasting this or microwaving it for a few seconds to soften it!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is the best gluten-free bread I have ever had. I discovered it literally four days ago. I went through an entire loaf. I haven't had a real sandwich and I don't know how long sit with my mother we both love it by the spring and don't get that other crap it sucks.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Foodie Expert
This BY FAR tastes just like regular bread. I can't even tell the difference between he real stuff and this GF version. I toast it once and I have the best bread to make a sandwich. Do I wish it was a little bigger? Yes, but obviously thats not going to happen. I LOVE IT. I can buy it in most places near my house.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
The best gf bread I have tried and I have tried A LOT!! I'm only giving it 4 stars because it is on the small side and I can still tell it is gf but I still wouldn't turn it down, it's the closest you'll ever find to regular bread ! I prefer it toasted personally but it is good either way.
Stephanie W.
Foodie Expert
Best tasting gluten free bread that I have found! anyone who is gluten intolerant or has celiac knows it's almost impossible to find good bread that is soft, decent priced, and doesn't fall apart! I live off the Udi brand!
jennifer h.
Murray, KY
Udi's Gluten Free products are some of the best. Since having to omit gluten from my diet it has made it easier to have those wonderful indulgences every so often. Thank You #Udis for quality and taste without sacrifice.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
This is by and far the best gluten free bread commercially available. It doesn't fall apart like others do. I sill toast it before using it on sandwiches to help it hold up. I also save the end pieces in my freezer and use them for stuffing during the holidays!
Evelyn C.
Taylorsville, UT
This is one of my favorite gluten free breads. It's not a bread I'd recommend you eat fresh out of the bag - it's a little dry, like most gf breads. However, I love it toasted and/or heated up. Just make sure it's heated, and it'll be pretty good. I still like it better than most others, and am happy to have bread now and again!