Udi's Gluten Free Sandwich Bread White

Udi's Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread.
Gluten free foods.
Soy free.
Dairy free.
Nut free.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®. see more...

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My boyfriend has Celiacs disease and he likes to buy this bread for sandwiches. It is very expensive and grows mold quickly. But, for gluten free bread it tastes great and as close to real bread as you can get it.
Allison H.
East Lansing, MI
While I used to love Udi’s gluten free bread, I have recently realized that I do not need to settle for small loaves of dry bread full of holes that cost a fortune. Udi’s is also terrible about responding to customer’s complaints about the quality of their product. Do not waste your money, there are so many better gluten free breads out there.
Trisha P.
Sunrise, FL
I love this bread, but I didn't love it at first. The first time I tried it, I defrosted it in the microwave and I was not happy. The bread sat unused in my freezer until one day, I decided to make some garlic bread and I threw a few pieces in the oven, with some butter, garlic power and parmesan cheese and oh my gosh - it was SO good! That's the trick with this bread - you have to heat it up in the oven. My new obsession is making grilled cheese sandwiches in the oven. I put some butter on the bread, slap some cheese in between it and set the oven for about 415 degrees and I let each side bake for 6 minutes. The bread is crispy and incredibly tasty when cooked this way. I love it!
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
We had to go gluten free due to my child's wheat allergy and this is our favorite brand of GF bread. It toasts well and even cooks well when using it for french toast. We always toast it for sandwiches and it's usually in the frozen section of the stores, so it has to thaw before you can break the slices apart, otherwise you'll end up tearing it up. We also store it in the fridge after it's been opened.
Sara M.
This bread is extremely dry and crumbly when not toasted or microwaved. I still manage to eat it if it's the only option, but i prefer other brands over this one. The crust is just so thick and dry though! I recommend toasting this or microwaving it for a few seconds to soften it!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
This is the best gluten-free bread I have ever had. I discovered it literally four days ago. I went through an entire loaf. I haven't had a real sandwich and I don't know how long sit with my mother we both love it by the spring and don't get that other crap it sucks.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
This BY FAR tastes just like regular bread. I can't even tell the difference between he real stuff and this GF version. I toast it once and I have the best bread to make a sandwich. Do I wish it was a little bigger? Yes, but obviously thats not going to happen. I LOVE IT. I can buy it in most places near my house.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
The best gf bread I have tried and I have tried A LOT!! I'm only giving it 4 stars because it is on the small side and I can still tell it is gf but I still wouldn't turn it down, it's the closest you'll ever find to regular bread ! I prefer it toasted personally but it is good either way.
Evelyn C.
Taylorsville, UT
This is one of my favorite gluten free breads. It's not a bread I'd recommend you eat fresh out of the bag - it's a little dry, like most gf breads. However, I love it toasted and/or heated up. Just make sure it's heated, and it'll be pretty good. I still like it better than most others, and am happy to have bread now and again!
Stephanie W.
Best tasting gluten free bread that I have found! anyone who is gluten intolerant or has celiac knows it's almost impossible to find good bread that is soft, decent priced, and doesn't fall apart! I live off the Udi brand!