BY UDI'S

Udi's® Gluten Free Mozzarella,Parmesan, Monterey Jack Three Cheese Pizza.
Full of taste ~ free of gluten.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Excellent source of protein & calcium.
Good source of vitamins A & C. see more...

Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Three Cheese
  • "Uri's plain pizza crusts are my favorite so I was really excited when they came out with a frozen pizza!" in 1 review
  • "Just tried the pepperoni one the other day and it was the best frozen pizza I have found that is gluten free!" in 1 review
Samantha P.
Baltimore, MD
I always have a Udi’s Gluten Free pizza and this is typically the one. It’s super convenient to have when your friends/family want to have pizza night and you can’t join in on the delivery. It’s really good and super easy to make!
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I received a coupon to try a free product from Udi's line of food as part of the Eat Well, Be Well Voxbox. I picked up the Three Cheese Pizza. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love pizza. And a lot of frozen pizza brands just doesn't cut it. Digiorno is my go to brand for frozen pizza because of the authentic taste/ingredients. Let me tell you that when I tried this, it reminded me so much of DiGiorno's pizza! It was so authentic tasting and delicious! But, only difference is it is sans gluten! So, there is a healthier, tastier option for frozen pizza. I will be buying this on my next trip to the grocery store!
Sabrina R.
Super Delicious Three Cheese Pizza! My whole family loved it! Even my 3 yr old! First time we've ever tried it but I will definitely buy it again! Very easy oven instructions! I recommend it especially for working moms like myself that need something quick for dinner especially for picky kids!
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
I received a free coupon from my Eat Well box so I decided to give this a go. I got to say it was pretty yummy! For just being a cheese gluten free pizza this had a great taste and I loved the taste & texture of the crust. Will definitely repurchase and get the pepperoni this time.
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
Not as great as other Udi products I have tried. Other brands such as 3 bakers or freschetta have less of a cardboard taste. Definitely a great option for dinner if you don't feel like cooking and usually run around $5/pizza. Available at most grocery stores
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
I received a free sample from #influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. I was shocked that this frozen pizza tasted so great. Once I saw gluten-free, I expected it to be tasteless. Great taste, but pricey.
Jennifer M.
This pizza is really good. Most gluten free pizza taste like cardboard. However this one does not. In my area this pizza is pretty pricey for the size of pizza. I haven't re-purchased this since the first time I tried it because of the price of the pizza.
Luke S.
I'd say this one is better than the pepperoni pizza strictly because you can top it yourself. However, as with the pepperoni pizza the price point is just too high for what you're getting.
Becky W.
I got this product for free thanks to a coupon I got in my #influenster Eat Well, Be Well VoxBox. This pizza was better than I was expecting, but there was something about the texture and feel of the crust I didn't quite love. I'm not gluten free, so I have plenty of other options for pizza. However, if I was gluten free I would most definitely be thrilled to have an option like Udi's. TL;DR nothing special when compared to other frozen pizzas, but if strictly comparing to other GF foods I'd say pretty impressive.
Trisha P.
Parkland, FL
I love this pizza. I have celiac disease and can't eat gluten and thankfully, this pizza is DELICIOUS! Even my gluten friendly family members love this pizza. The crust is thin, but not too thin and it has a great flavor. I love adding my own toppings to the cheese pizza to mix things up from time to time. Best of all, this pizza is ready in about 12 minutes (or less). It's not huge, but it's big enough for my husband and I to share. I highly recommend it!
Jennifer F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
how does this compare to other gluten free pizzas out there?