BY UDI'S

Udi's™ Gluten Free Ancient Grain Omega Flax & Fiber Bread.
Full of taste ~ free of gluten.
530mg omega 3* ALA.
6g fiber.
Contains 6g of total fat per serving.
Soft & nutritious.
Certified GF Gluten-Free®.
*Per serving which is 33% of the 1600mg daily value for ALA. see more...

LJackson_93 J.
Oshkosh , WI
I just found out recently that I am sensitive to wheat. So finding a bread that I liked has NOT been easy! I found this and it’s great! Honestly, I would rather eat it cool or room temperature. To me, it tastes too “rice like” when it’s toasted. If it did not do that, I would’ve given it 5 stars. This is my favorite out of all the kinds of bread they have. If you have a wheat/gluten allergy or sensitivity, I would absolutely recommend this product!
Anna C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Out of all the gluten free bread that they make this is absolutely my favorite! I have been eating this bread the 8 heats I have been gluten free and will continue to buy it!
Brianna D.
Camden, NJ
This is the best udis variety! So much taste, it's amazing for gluten free bread. My friends have tried it and said its so good! Not as dry as others. Can barely tell it's different. Worth the price and lack of stomach pain!
Lindsay W.
Blenheim
I am always on the hunt for new and great tasting gluten free options for my family. Udi's GF Omega Flax & Fiber Bread is great toasted with peanut butter and jam or warm as a sandwich.