Udi's Gluten Free Margherita Pizza uploaded by Jayke S.Udi's Gluten Free Margherita Pizza uploaded by Sarah T.

BY UDI'S

Udi's® Gluten Free Margherita Pizza.
Full of taste ~ free of gluten.
Mozzarella, tomatoes, basil.
Good source of protein & vitamins A&C.
Excellent source of calcium.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

• Is this pizza good? I've had other gluten free Margherita...2 Answers
Carsyn H.
Absolutely love Udi’s gluten free pizza! The crust is crispy and full of flavor. Super easy to prepare, and a great dinner option for someone needing to eat gluten free! Highly recommend all of Udi’s products!
Jayke S.
ID, ['', '', '']
To the people saying this tastes like cardboard: have you eaten cardboard before? And if so, where do you get your cardboard? There WAS a cardboard circle inside the package; are you sure you weren't eating that? I'm worried about you. Anyway, I was lucky enough to get this in the #eatwellbewell Vox Box. This tastes like pizza to me. I actually really liked the crust- it's tasty if you cook it nice and crisp. I only knocked off one star because I definitely felt that they skimped on the cheese (more health conscious consumers would probably prefer this though- so this was probably intentional). No big, I decided to sprinkle a little shredded cheddar and parmesan on it before I cooked it. It turned out great!!! And half the pizza is only 330 calories and just enough to fill you up. I don't love frozen pizzas, and this was one of the best I've had.
Jamie N.
I received a coupon for a free Udis product from a recent voxbox. Even though it wasn't something I personally paid for, I did find the price to be a good one. I've been hunting for a pizza that tastes like a REAL pizza. This was the closest I've had! It was delicious, and totally satisfied my pizza craving.
I wish it had a little more even coating of cheese, but it's not a deal breaker in the slightest.
I will be purchasing it again on a regular basis!
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I received this in my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox. It was easy to make, the perfect size for two. Ate it as a cheat meal, but didn't feel the bloats regret afterward. Yummy! The only con: following the conventional oven directions, at 13 minutes (less than recc. time) it burned around the edges.
Dawn S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I received this item in my voxbox. I followed the instructions completely and the pizza came out pretty well done. It tasted like cardboard and did not have much flavor at all. I wish I could have tasted the more basil. There was also barely any cheese on it.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I have to be brutally honest, here. I thorougly dislike and am disappointed with Udi's Gluten Free Margherita Pizza. I followed the instructions on the box and this pizza came out tasting like cardboard. I purchased this pizza because a local pizza joint that I visit regularly makes a gluten-free pizza with Udi's gluten free crust and its always good when they make it. I'm not sure if the fact that this pizza is frozen has anything to do with it, but its horrible. If I had to describe in words, the crust dried my mouth out, was crumbly, and there was barely any sauce on the pizza to where I could see through the sauce to the crust underneath. The mozzarella pearls barely melted on the pizza. Save yourself the money.
Sarah T.
I got this pizza for free in my voxbox. I was pretty disappointed with how much cheese was on this products. If this pizza had more cheese it be so much better!
Shelbs O.
Vancouver, WA
Thin crust but not too crispy, depending on how you cook it. I love the freshness of the flavors even though it came from the freezer section.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Is this pizza good? I've had other gluten free Margherita Pizza brands but have not tried this one.