BY UDI'S

Udi's™ Gluten Free Crispy & Delicious French Baguettes.
Dairy Soy & Nut Free.
Full of Taste - Free of Fluten.
2 Loaves.
Certified GF, Gluten Free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Very awesome product if you are GF and love Italian food. Being an Italian I'm around a TON of bread- so when I became GF it was really difficult for me to let go of one of my favorite foods and watch my family enjoy it while I couldn't! Udis makes the best products and let's me enjoy my favorite foods with my family again!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
These are good, not great. I love all of Udi's products but feel like this could of been a little better. Maybe I'm not making them right cause I feel like the inside is still kinda mushy inside. But still a great alternative for GF baguettes for me.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Not too shabby. Fabulous for garlic cheese bread. Super hard crust so it makes it super messy to cut up - I suggest slicing before cooking it! Since I've gone gluten free I haven't really eaten bread but this hit the spot!
Arin M.
Arin M.
These are really good, but make sure to not over cook them or they will become hard as a brick. I'd recommend pulling them out of the oven and automatically putting butter in between each slice of the loaf. Yes, I'd definitely buy this again!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
This are perfect for dipping oils! Bake them slice them and no one will ever be able to tell they are gluten free !! I suggest using pastas dipping oil! ( Syracuse )
Britny M.
Britny M.
Matawan, NJ
where can i buy these?
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
I have a hard time with finding bread substitutes for my home because I have celiac and my boyfriend does not. So with that said I am used to the texture difference and density. Is this something that may boyfriend may like as a substitute? He has a problem with the other Udi's sliced bread loaf textures.