Udi's Gluten Free Classic Hotdog Buns - 6 CT uploaded by Renee P.

BY UDI'S

Udi's GLuten-Free Foods Classic Hotdog Buns.
Bringing BBQ back.
Gluten free. Dairy free. Fiber 3g*. Protein 4g*.
Certified GF?? Gluten-Free.
www.udisglutenfree.com.
twitter and facebook/udisglutenfree. see more...

Lisa G.
Troy, MI
I can't lie; these are disappointing. I've bought them a few times because, well, they're good for when I need some hot dog buns. I'm gluten intolerant and it's nice to find gluten free products but these are just sad.
They don't pull apart like regular hot dog buns. If you try and open them, they always split.
There isn't any possibility of getting anything in them without it splitting.
Sometimes I feared I bought them stale but multiple purchases proved that theory wrong.
Taste is ok, texture is dry. Is there a better alternative out there? I have yet to find out.
Stacey S.
Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are decent hot dog buns for being gluten free. Keep in mind it is hard to find gluten free hot dog buns. I knocked off some stars because they have to be prepared properly or they are very dry. I find that if you steam the buns they are so soft and delicious. It does take a bit of extra work to steam them, but you won't regret it as the texture will remind you of a soft "normal" ballpark hot dog bun.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
For gluten free, these aren't that bad, but they are still very dry and not very fluffy. In a pinch, they are great, but i prefer a less dry bun. When they are the only option for gluten free, they aren't half bad.
Christine F.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Absolutely horrible. Texture is off and they are a very heavy bun. Did not even finish it and now wonder what to do with other five left in freezer. They are too expensive to just throw out.
Breda F.
I guess these are okay. I don't have much experience with gluten-free bread, but I would never expect it to be as good as "real" bread. I bought these only after having a serious hot dog craving and they did the trick.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are just ok but unless you really need a bun I would skip it. Their bread products are much better and in fact would just put a hot dog on that instead.