Udi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread uploaded by Vanessa F.Udi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread uploaded by Briana J.Udi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread uploaded by Kylie R.

BY UDI'S #59 in Bread

Udi's® Cinnamon Raisin Gluten Free Soft & Sweet Bread.
Full of taste - free of gluten.
Wheat, dairy, soy & nut free.
GF® Certified gluten-free. see more...

Veronica B.
I have celiacs disease and gluten free bread kind of worries sometimes because it isn't always good. But I love this so much and it's so delicious!
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
I chose to get this with my eat well, be well box! I don't usually opt for gluten free but I have to say it was super delicious. It had amazing flavor and it's the perfect size for a snack or to add a little extra to your breakfast. I did wish that there was more raisins in it.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
I used my free Udi's coupon from my Eat Well Be Well VoxBox to buy this. I am not gluten free and don't need it for my diet, but DANG. I was really impressed. Cinnamon raised is a weakness of mine in the morning, and it's delicious toasted with peanut butter. I also appreciate the K kosher heksher-- so if you're in need of a kosher gluten free option that tastes AS good as the gluten filled option, I would highly recommend this.
Elizabeth R.
I tasted this bread as a part of my #eatwellbewellvoxbox. I was thankful I was able to try it this way because it is quite costly full price. I also wouldn't purchase again. I know it's gf and healthy, but I'd prefer to save the calories. Very crunchy and not too much flavor. If it's your only option, it would be fine. I might try their bagels as a different option.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
I bought this bread on a whim. Saw it on our local grocery store clearance and thought for $1.99 it was worth a try. For that price it is a steal. The only reason I would hesitate at $6.49 is because it is a little hole filled. It is amazing in taste.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
This cinnamon raisin bread is so great. Perfectly light sweetness and cinnamon flavor. Udi's products are great. I have yet to try a product from them that I do not enjoy. Major win for allergen free food!!
Stephanie R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love all of the udi's gluten free products!! This cinnamon raisin bread is a deliscious treat! I buy it regularly at Lassens and Vons. It's great with a little butter after lightly toasting. Enjoy!
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I have never tried the raisin one before, but my mom eats this brand of bread and I am always surprised at how good it tastes even though it is gluten free.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
These are very good. Most gluten free bread isn't so good. This has a good texture and the added cinnamon and raisins gives it a boost too.
Carly S.
Homewood, IL
I bought these for the first time a few months ago and while i really liked the products taste, it did give off a "harder to chew" vibe