Udi's Gluten Free Bread Whole Grain uploaded by jennifer s.

BY UDI'S #48 in Bread

Udi's Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread.
Gluten free foods.
Soy free.
Dairy free.
Nut free.
Certified GF, gluten free.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

• How does this rank in the gluten free bread world? I trie...4 Answers
  • Does this bread have all the holes like the other udis br...4 Answers
  • Does this bread have Folic Acid in it? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I've recently had to go gluten free and finding a good gluten free bread for sandwhiches has been tough." in 5 reviews
Kelly S.
It’s not our favorite GF bread but it’s fine. Hey actually have a cinnamon raisin version that’s awesome toasted.

If you’re new to GF you likely won’t enjoy this bread. Don’t expect it to taste like regular bread. It doesn’t.

It’s best for making GF bread crumbs or recipes that have bread.
Jennifer L.
Albuquerque, NM
When I was first diagnosed with celiac disease, the only option was to bake your own bread. When store bought breads were introduced, many were terrible. This bread was a game changer for me! It is very similar to "real" bread - especially when toasted. While it is more expensive than traditional bread, it's worth it to protect my health.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
This is one of my go tos and will always be one of my favorite gluten free breads. Unlike most people, I've never eaten "real" bread so I don't know what it tastes like. I guess I'm lucky because I have nothing to compare it to! But I love it toasted with peanut butter or made into sandwiches. I love the taste, but it does have to stay frozen. It's easily accessible in my area so it's an easy go to. I know what I'm getting every time.
Trisha K.
I fortunately received UDIS bread as an Influenster Vox Box . I enjoyed the first piece of bread with some Earth Balance Spread. Tasting like bread you get when out to eat at a fancy restaurant. I tried it again the next day with some peanut butter and toasted and disliked it so much. It just tasted like frozen bread with like a powdery coat. Definitely not worth $9 a loaf :/
Natalie W.
VERY tasty bread, and EASILY AVAILABLE, which cannot be said for some of the other 'better' GF breads that are harder to find (Little Northern Bakehouse, Three Bakers). The price is okay, but the size is VERY small and there are usually a lot of air holes which mean soft toppings (mustard, jam, peanut butter) come out and make a mess. 4 stars, 5 if it was bigger and fewer holes!
Michelle  m.
One of the best gluten free breads I've ever tasted but heres a few pro tips.

Tip #1: buy it in bulk at Costco/sams club. Its a better buy value and you can store it in your freezer at home and use bits at a time.

Tip #2: personal i can only eat it if it's toasted. It doesn't taste good otherwise.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
My favorite gluten free brand! The multi grain bread however is a little grainy. I prefer their original white bread it's less mealy and very relatable to "real" bread. With that being said this is still a great product I just prefer to use it for sandwiches or something that has texture.
Gaby L.
Menasha , WI
This isn't the packaging of the break I got but I believe it's the same thing. I redeemed mine at a Target and got it for free because of a coupon from Influenster. It would otherwise be more than I would pay for bread, especially since there aren't that many slices, but this is a good quality bread. I keep mine in the freezer so it doesn't mold and use my panini press to make it crispy.
Hannah S.
This is ok. I feel like it's really chewy to eat. If I had to I'd eat the bread I would but it's just so chewy. Not my favorite. The texture is way different from real bread too. I don't really recommend this.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This is the best gluten free bread that I have found! Udis brand is great and this bread lives up to their standards. I keep it in the freezer and pull it out slice by slice as needed. I heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds. Occasionally I make french toast out of the bread and I store that in the freezer. Then I pull it out as needed and toast it. Its worth the price.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
How does this rank in the gluten free bread world? I tried one before and it was thick and tasted terrible
Brittany M.
Danville, OH
Does this bread have all the holes like the other udis breads? Is it better out of the bag or toasted? How big is it in comparison to a regular slice of bread?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
Six months ago I found out gluten is a no no for my body. I've seen this bread in my local stores, but heard they changed the recipe. Is it still just as good as before the change? Taste and no tummy disruptions? Or should I try something else?
Lisa W.
Shelby Township
Does this bread have Folic Acid in it?
Lisa F.
Do you have to refrigerate after opening?