Udi's Gluten Free Bread Whole Grain uploaded by jennifer s.

BY UDI'S #48 in Bread

Udi's Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread.
Gluten free foods.
Soy free.
Dairy free.
Nut free.
Certified GF, gluten free.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

• How does this rank in the gluten free bread world? I tried one be...4 Answers
  • Does this bread have all the holes like the other udis breads? Is...4 Answers
  • Does this bread have Folic Acid in it? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I've recently had to go gluten free and finding a good gluten free bread for sandwhiches has been tough." in 5 reviews
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
My favorite GF bread. I've tried quite a few other brands and the texture was off or rubbery for most of them. Udis tastes and feels like normal bread. I was eating the white sandwich bread but once I found this one I never looked back. Tastes closer to sandwich bread than the white does, not to mention it's much better for you.
Michelle  m.
One of the best gluten free breads I've ever tasted but heres a few pro tips.

Tip #1: buy it in bulk at Costco/sams club. Its a better buy value and you can store it in your freezer at home and use bits at a time.

Tip #2: personal i can only eat it if it's toasted. It doesn't taste good otherwise.
Andrea H.
Making the transition to gluten free is difficult when you LOVE bread. Udi's is the closest thing to "real" bread that I've found. The taste is surprisingly great. It has a lighter texture and lies opposite to the dense rice flavor qualities of other gf options.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
This is the greatest! When I made the switch to Gluten Free, I really missed bread but Udi's was a great substitute. It tastes great and is workable with many recipes.
Kayla C.
This is one of my go tos and will always be one of my favorite gluten free breads. Unlike most people, I've never eaten "real" bread so I don't know what it tastes like. I guess I'm lucky because I have nothing to compare it to! But I love it toasted with peanut butter or made into sandwiches. I love the taste, but it does have to stay frozen. It's easily accessible in my area so it's an easy go to. I know what I'm getting every time.
Jennifer L.
Rio Rancho, NM
When I was first diagnosed with celiac disease, the only option was to bake your own bread. When store bought breads were introduced, many were terrible. This bread was a game changer for me! It is very similar to "real" bread - especially when toasted. While it is more expensive than traditional bread, it's worth it to protect my health.
Natalie W.
VERY tasty bread, and EASILY AVAILABLE, which cannot be said for some of the other 'better' GF breads that are harder to find (Little Northern Bakehouse, Three Bakers). The price is okay, but the size is VERY small and there are usually a lot of air holes which mean soft toppings (mustard, jam, peanut butter) come out and make a mess. 4 stars, 5 if it was bigger and fewer holes!
Grace F.
Tinley Park
I have been gluten free for years and Udi's is my favorite gf brand. Their bread is my favorite because the texture is similar to normal bread and it doesn't fall apart. I love to toast it too. this bread is lower calories than other gf areas. I love the burger buns too. Culver's has udi's buns and it make me happy. I have found Udi's at all grocery stores which is why i love them.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Udi's is a big brand; however it is not my favorite. The bread needs to be toasted as it is not as soft as regular bread. It is also very small in size so 1 sandwich does not fill me up anymore. I have to eat 2 to be full. I still eat the bread but more so for breakfast such as pb&J and egg sandwiches.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
This isn't the packaging of the break I got but I believe it's the same thing. I redeemed mine at a Target and got it for free because of a coupon from Influenster. It would otherwise be more than I would pay for bread, especially since there aren't that many slices, but this is a good quality bread. I keep mine in the freezer so it doesn't mold and use my panini press to make it crispy.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
Foodie Expert
How does this rank in the gluten free bread world? I tried one before and it was thick and tasted terrible
Brittany M.
Danville, OH
Does this bread have all the holes like the other udis breads? Is it better out of the bag or toasted? How big is it in comparison to a regular slice of bread?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
Six months ago I found out gluten is a no no for my body. I've seen this bread in my local stores, but heard they changed the recipe. Is it still just as good as before the change? Taste and no tummy disruptions? Or should I try something else?
Lisa W.
Shelby Township
Does this bread have Folic Acid in it?