Udi's Gluten Free Bagels Whole Grain uploaded by Amanda M.

BY UDI'S #7 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Udi's® Gluten Free Whole Grain Bagels.
Soft & chewy.
Wheat, dairy, soy & nut free. see more...

• I've seen these a lot, are they any good? Do they have different fl...3 Answers
  • How do these taste toasted?1 Answers
  • Are these yummy? I know that's a very generic question but most who...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Having a gluten allergy and wanting to eat bread is challenging. Yet, Udi's bread is okay. I've had a gluten allergy for the last 4 years. The first time I tried Udi's bread I didn't like it. Yet, I tried it again years later and it's better. The bread slices are bigger than what they use to be. You can actually toast the bread. They make pretty good grilled cheese sandwiches too. I now can have a PB&J. The bread last longer than wheat bread. The crust is my only issue. It seems to be a tad bit harder than what I'd like it to be. Overall, I can have bread again and I'm happy about it. The packaging is fine. It's very distinct. I purchase my Udi's bread from Costco because the loaf is bigger.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really severe celiac disease and this is the only gluten free bread I like (besides the trader joes one which is the same thing repackaged) no, it doesn't taste or feel like regular bread but you won't find one that does this is pretty much the best gluten free sandwich bread on the market. I have never had a reaction to this. Three MAJOR points: the slices are tiny. A piece of cheese is bigger. Get yours from Costco where they have regular sized loads. It's really expensive. And finally, it goes bad (moldy, soggy, and stale) really fast so don't leave them out. Wrap them up and store them in the fridge, or freeze them if you have a lot. Btw these taste way better toasted than plain.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Springfield, MO
I have been gluten free for almost 4 years due to health issues. There are a lot of products until recently I have just given up that I wouldn't have again. Even though I find other alternatives to bread for some meals, I always have a loaf of this in my fridge. It tastes great. holds up well as a sandwich or toast, no aftertaste, and my boyfriend like this bread as well as he does Non-GF options.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
Three years ago my doctors, husband, and I figured out why I was getting sick so often. I'm allergic to gluten. I couldn't find any decent bread, and bagels were something I missed the most. I found Udi's bagels entirely by accident in the frozen section, and now I keep a stash of them in my freezer and one package in my fridge. Great for sandwiches!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Westfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these bagels being that I have to follow a gluten-free diet. I would say they are one of the best that are currently on the market. I bought mine at ShopRight and I have to say they are relatively pricey, and very large in size. They don't really have the same consistency as a normal bagel but they're still very good regardless.
Sari M.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
I am a New York Style Bagel kind of girl - These bagels are amazing for Gluten Free and have the most amazing flavor, crunch and go from freezer to toaster and on your plate in 7 minutes - Enough time to make an egg and pull out some cheese to make a beyond yummy breakfast before school or for any time!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Ocean View, NJ
This is hands down the best gluten free bread. I usually prefer the flax fiber and omega 3 but when it's sold out this is what I go for. It's just as good! Tastes like "real" bread. Only difference is it's a little more dry but all gluten free bread is that way and this is the softest I've found!
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
This used to be my go to bread, the flavor is fine, but Udi's CONSTANTLY has giant wholes in the bread WITHOUT FAIL. It's just not worth it anymore to shell out $5 for a loaf of bread filled with wholes. Now, there are quite a few decent gluten free breads out there, that I choose to eat instead.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
This is great for anyone looking for a daily bread who may have celiac or food allergies. It is always on hand in our house. It holds up very well compared to a lot of other gluten free breads I have tried, and it tastes great! Can be kept on the counter or in your freezer.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Rio Rancho, NM
While these are an okay option for gluten free, they are more like rolls or bread, than like bagels. I enjoy these for making "bagel sandwiches" but am not a fan of having these alone. They are pricey when compared to buying a loaf of bread for making sandwiches.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Are these crumbly or dry?
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
Are these yummy? I know that's a very generic question but most whole grain products are dry and cardboard tasting
Julia R.
Julia R.
Do these taste "doughy"?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen these a lot, are they any good? Do they have different flavors?
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I know markets vary but about how much do these go for?