Udi's Gluten Free Bagels Whole Grain uploaded by Amanda M.

BY UDI'S #6 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Udi's® Gluten Free Whole Grain Bagels.
Soft & chewy.
Wheat, dairy, soy & nut free. see more...

• I've seen these a lot, are they any good? Do they have different ...3 Answers
  • How do these taste toasted?1 Answers
  • Are these yummy? I know that's a very generic question but most w...4 Answers
Sarah M.
Review for: Gluten Free Hamburger Buns Whole Grain 10.4 oz more...
As far as gluten free products go, Udi's does win points for offering more than just loaves of bread. Unfortunately, their buns leave a lot lacking. They are dry and crumbly. For those who found out they have a gluten intolerance later on in life, this is a great disappointment. The best way to eat these is lightly toasted with ketchup and mustard on your burger and a large glass of water.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Review for: Gluten Free Whole Grain Bagels 14 oz/14 oz more...
Honestly, I’m not a fan. I haven’t had any good experience with these bagels. It’s unfortunate because I haven’t found any other GF bagels. They aren’t soft at all and very hard. The breading gets to be too hard to eat when heated also and if not it’s crumbly. Sad about this product quality.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
This bread tastes like paper. Its super dry and has REALLY small slices. It is manageable when you toast it, but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you are vegan too. Franz has the best store bought gluten free bread and so i would buy that especially since they are around the same price. Either that or i would just make your own bread.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I like these for gluten free bagels although most times I find these in the frozen section. Because I toast them anyways it works out ok. I would say they are not very tasty untoasted. Great taste when I'm craving a toasted bagel with cream cheese.
KayLee S.
Denver, CO
A little dry and plain, but they are gluten free whole grain bagels so you can’t expect anything different 😂 still one of the best gluten free bagels I’ve tried!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Review for: Gluten Free Whole Grain Bagels 14 oz/14 oz, Gluten Free Hamburger Buns Whole Grain 10.4 oz more...
For the Gluten Free world, Udi's is great because they offer so many options for those who eat gluten free. However, these breads still just don't taste good. They're dense, dry, and crumbly - and still pretty expensive. They're better toasted, but unfortunately, our family toaster is not GF dedicated. As much as I miss things like bagels and sandwiches, I will have to pass on these.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
Three years ago my doctors, husband, and I figured out why I was getting sick so often. I'm allergic to gluten. I couldn't find any decent bread, and bagels were something I missed the most. I found Udi's bagels entirely by accident in the frozen section, and now I keep a stash of them in my freezer and one package in my fridge. Great for sandwiches!
Grace W.
Casselberry, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with Udi's products. I buy this bread because it is the only brand sold nearby and is relatively cheap compared to smaller companies. I love to make toast in the morning with it or grilled cheese. I would warn people that this bread usually comes with large holes. I have complained to Udi's before and received a coupon for a free loaf. Great customer service!
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I first became gluten intolerant about 7 years ago, Udi's quickly became a staple in my diet. However, I've found better alternatives and I no longer wanted to pay $5-7 on a loaf of bread that had very small slices with HOLES in them. Udi's is also usually kept frozen, and oftentimes when I go to thaw the bread in the microwave, parts of the bread get hard and inedible.
Jennifer L.
Rio Rancho, NM
While these are an okay option for gluten free, they are more like rolls or bread, than like bagels. I enjoy these for making "bagel sandwiches" but am not a fan of having these alone. They are pricey when compared to buying a loaf of bread for making sandwiches.
Ashley S.
Are these crumbly or dry?
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
Are these yummy? I know that's a very generic question but most whole grain products are dry and cardboard tasting
Juliea R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these taste "doughy"?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen these a lot, are they any good? Do they have different flavors?
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I know markets vary but about how much do these go for?