Udi's Food Udis Granola Vanilla 12oz uploaded by Roxanna W.

BY UDI'S

Find Cereals at Target.com! Udis Granola Vanilla 12oz see more...

Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
I received this free as part of my eat well vox box, but it's very affordable. The vanilla granola is very tasty. It's not quite as crunchy as I like, but that can be easily fixed by toasting it a little more. It's great on yogurt or by itself.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
My favorite granola hands down. Super healthy and gluten free to boot! It is the right amount of sweet and not too crunchy (like some others) where it hurts your teeth to eat. My favorite ways to enjoy it are with unsweetened vanilla almond milk or over some yummy yogurt with a drizzle of honey.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This granola is super tasty! Full of the good stuff and none of the bad. It's gluten free and nutritious! I have purchased this many times and I adore it. It's the perfect way to start your day with almond milk or kefir with a banana. Really great granola.
Danielle C.
Love this granola! By far my favorite that I've found. It's gluten-free and it's not missing a thing! Very tasty and a little sweet, it has the perfect balance! Love udis!
Jordan A.
Downingtown, PA
I am gluten free and I just love this granola! To me, it tastes just like regular granola. I like that there is a crunch associated with it. It tastes great in all yogurts. I think that it is reasonably priced for a gluten free item and is one of the better granolas.
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
This is very flavorful and crunchy; however, if you enjoy clusters of granola, I do not suggest this kind. It is very vanilla tasting and the almonds add a nice nutty crunch.  Great with berries in vanilla yogurt, or just as a snack on its own
Karen T.
Monroe , NC
This granola is my jam. It's crunchy, sweet and the perfect addition to my daily cup of yogurt! It's also a great substitute for cereal! I enjoy making granola bars using it, honey and natural peanut butter for a perfect on the go treat!
Grace Z.
Tampa, FL
I'm personally not a gluten-free eater but I purchased this since I had a coupon, and was pleasantly surprised. I have friends with celiac and try their food occasionally, so I'm used to how bland gluten free foods can be. This, however, was flavorful and satisfying.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
My absolute favorite! I eat it every morning with yogurt and fruit! I add it to my protein pancakes and I even grab a handful as a snack sometimes!
Samantha P.
Baltimore, MD
Really good granola that I love to throw on top of my açaí bowls. Crunchy, slightly sweet and tasty. Highly recommend for my fellow GF friends!