BY UDI'S

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Udis Gluten Free Italian Sausage Lasagna 8 oz see more...

• Is the sausage in this lasagna spicy or mild? I would pre...2 Answers
Udi's Food Udis Gluten Free Italian Sausage Lasagna 8 oz

Start your review of Udi's Food Udis Gluten Free Italian Sausage Lasagna 8 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this for nights when I don’t want to cook. Having celiac disease makes it a great choice that the whole family likes as well! Just throw it in the oven with a side salad and you’re good to go! Love all of Udi’s products!
Fullerton, CA
I got Udi's Italian Sausage Lasagna at Vons, where it would have cost $5.99 without the coupon. It was easy to make, four minutes in the microwave without any stops to stir or do anything to it, and as expected it came out looking nothing like the picture on the box.

The lasagna is made from rice flour and potato and tapioca starch. The texture gave away that it wasn't regular pasta, but it wasn't bad at all. There was plenty of sausage and ricotta, and the sauce was pleasantly spicy.

Overall, I liked the taste of this frozen dinner. I'd buy it if the amount of fat and especially saturated fat (60% of the daily recommended intake!) wasn't so high, and then only if it was on sale. I think $5.99 is too high for this small meal.
I’m 100% Sicilian; needless to say, it’s pretty hard to please me when it comes to Italian food other than my families.

However, for being a gluten free product, this is tasty. The sauce is actually pasta sauce, not tomato or ketchup but real pasta sauce. You can actually see the herbs in it. It has real ricotta and mozzarella cheese.

Three things that need improvement for 5 stars: it’s too creasy so if Udie’s can clean that up aka make it more healthy, that would be good. I have to use a paper towel to blot/soak up the grease. Also, it’s only one layer, not as shown on the box. Lasagnas are layered dishes...that’s the point. So another thing to work on Udis. It sticks to the box very easily. Why? Even the plastic covering is a [email protected]&!? to peel off! I can never get it off in one piece. Can you fix that? Use some PAM extra virgin olive oil spray? Thanks! #influenstereats
New Albany, IN
I have tried several lasagna since going gluten free and this is by far the best! My boyfriend who does not eat gluten free even likes this! I would Highly recommend. It is healthier than some of the others I have found also!
Matawan, NJ
Sooooo delicious.  Udis makes some of the best GF frozen dinners that I have found.  This is the best frozen lasagna I have ever had.  However, I wish the prices would drop.  This meal is $6 and it is very small for the price.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
So happy just recently went gluten free and wow this was the best it taste so close to regular lasagna noodles. I wish they sold the actual pasta to cook. The veggie one was great also.
South Bend, IN
This Lasagna is amazing! My boyfriend (who is NOT allergic to Gluten) loved this meal as well! I would however like to advise you that microwaving this meal does not make this taste half as good as baking it! I'm so thankful for Udi's freezer meals! I've recently been diagnosed with Gluten sensitivity and these Udi's meals have been a life saver!
This stuff is sooo good! It's some of the best gluten free lasagna I have ever tasted, especially for frozen dinners. I really enjoy this and would recommend it to anyone who wants a gluten free lasagna that tastes like actual lasagna.
This lasagna is an excellent gluten free meal. For a frozen meal, this is a great product. I am a college student and this makes it easy to eat a healthy, gluten free meal in a short amount of time. Other people who I have ate this with say they can't even tell it is gluten free, tastes just like normal lasagna.
Snow camp, NC
I've had to eat gluten free for about 4 or 5 years because I'm allergic to it, so I'm always looking for different gluten free alternatives and this lasagna is so good! You really can't tell that it's gluten free! It's delicious and the perfect size for one person.

Udi's Food Udis Gluten Free Italian Sausage Lasagna 8 oz

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email