Udi's Bagels Gluten Free Dairy Soy & Nut Free Cinnamon Raisin uploaded by Carolina P.Udi's Bagels Gluten Free Dairy Soy & Nut Free Cinnamon Raisin uploaded by Nicole A.

BY UDI'S #27 in Bagels

Udi's™ Gluten Free Dairy Soy & Nut Free Cinnamon Raisin Bagels.
Full of taste - free of gluten.
3g fiber.
Soft & chewy.
Certified GF® Gluten-free.
Whole Grain™, 15g or more per serving, wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Having to switch to a GF diet earlier this year it was hard feeling like I was missing out on certain foods like breads that I really enjoyed. These bagels are delicious! They aren’t SUPER dense like some gluten free breads. I love these bagels. They are a little hard to find sometimes but when you can find them, get them!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I really enjoyed these bagels. I would toast them and add cream cheese and they were delicious for breakfast. The only con is that they are small and needed 2 to make sure that I was satisfied. I would recommend for anyone that is gluten free.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Our whole family eats gluten free so we buy a lot of gf products. These are the best tasting bagels we have tried but....it seems these and other Udi's food items are very expensive. When you have several people on the weekly food budget, it becomes difficult to purchase enough for everyone when the cost is high. I wish they could be more economical. Get them and try them though! They are great! I would give 5 stars if the price wasn't a factor.
Madeleine K.
Boston, MA
The only thing bad about these bagels is the price! I love the taste and they're the best gluten free bagels that I've tried but I can't bring myself to buy them often because they are so much more expensive than normal bagels which is just an unfortunate effect of buying gluten free.
Casey P.
These are so good! Gluten free bread can be very dry and fall apart, but since it's a bagel which you toast and cover in cream cheese, it doesn't hold those characteristics. They are a bit pricey, but so worth it. Some of the best gluten free bread around.
Paula H.
These bagels are seriously delicious. They have a taste and texture like regular bagels and really helped when I was craving the gluten I shouldn't eat! I especially love them with peanut butter. I'm very thankful for Udi's!!
Claire B.
I love Udi's because they are the only gluten-free bread brand that I have liked the taste of every single product. I hate the price though, Udi's is just as expensive as other gluten-free items in the grocery store.
Arin T.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love these bagels! When I was being tested for a gluten sensitivity, these were my best friend. I found that a lot of gluten free breads were dry, but you can't even tell that these bagels are gluten free!!
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Udi's has wonderful tasting gluten-free breads, cookies and granolas and the Bagel Cinnamon Raisins are just another one of their great tasting products that have become a staple in our home.
Megan Z.
Parsippany, NJ
Udi's is the BOMB. Best gluten-free bread products out there, in my opinion. They tend to have the closest texture to "regular" bread. The cinnamon raisin bagels are my favorite.