Udemy uploaded by nenwa s.Udemy uploaded by Abby K.

BY UDEMY #1 in E-Learning

Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for teaching and learning. More than 10,000 expert instructors have published online courses on Udemy on everything from programming to yoga, marketing to guitar, photography to cake decorating, and so much more! Over 10 million students in 150+ countries are taking these courses to advanced their careers and pursue their passions. Each course is available on-demand, 24 / 7, via the iPhone, iPad, Android and Web.

Mwanamke J.
I've been teaching myself how to code and Udemy's classes are great! The prices are inexpensive enough that I've tried several instructors before settling on who I liked best. In my experience the instructors are very helpful and answer the questions promptly. I'd definitely recommend Udemy for online learning.
Christine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Udemy is good and provides some sort of knowledge on the subject you may be looking for. Price is actually not bad for knowledge that you get to keep forever! It is just not my learning style because I always have questions and it's a little tedious to keep messaging back and forth for help.
Amanda H.
I really like their $10 dollar sale on courses and their free courses.  The classes are very affordable and easy to follow.   The pros for this are budget friendly, easy to follow, and fun.   The pro's are no student projects for feedbacks on what you learned.
Saumya K.
It's great portal to have access to a variety of learning tools. I personally don't have enough time to make best use of it due to time crunch but would love to.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great courses! I actually learned how to code phone apps within a few months using Udemy courses. The videos are well thought out and through the Q&A message boards the instructors answer your questions. The course are super reasonable for the quality of the content!
Omarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently purchased photography course. I'm really satisfied, there was a sale on the website so decided to try it out. Great course. I'm in the middle now and learnt a lot so far. Will be buying again when I finish this one and would definitely recommend
Arianna R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love having the access to so many free, or close to it, training modules. The modules I've viewed aren't too in depth but I wouldn't expect that from free sessions. However, to get a high level understanding of programs this is perfect! I'm glad it's available to use.
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Although this seems like a broad review due to the fact that I have only used the program for one training, I could advise that the training I received was very thorough and educational. I would actually like to take another training through this company if provided.
Harika T.
very nice site. it offers a wide range of courses. the prices vary as per the course. but i find the prices are well affordable. and once you buy a course you have lifetime access to that particular course. the courses are well explained and i find it very easy.
Mary P.
San Francisco, CA
Great selection of courses at reasonable prices. There are sales occasionally, so when you stumble upon one, pick an extra course or two to try out since you never know if the courses are really right for you until you purchase it.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Is this expensive?
Hanane k.
is it worth ? and is it free if not what is the price ?
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this worth it? Do you learn? Do you feel like its not a scam?
Is Pinterest in danger of ever becoming a paid subscription service?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
What's you do in this places?