Udemy uploaded by nenwa s.Udemy uploaded by Abby K.

BY UDEMY #1 in E-Learning

Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for teaching and learning. More than 10,000 expert instructors have published online courses on Udemy on everything from programming to yoga, marketing to guitar, photography to cake decorating, and so much more! Over 10 million students in 150+ countries are taking these courses to advanced their careers and pursue their passions. Each course is available on-demand, 24 / 7, via the iPhone, iPad, Android and Web.

Melissa H.
Great courses and an easy website! I'm glad I choose this one over others like it! I had a problem one day and their customer service was wonderful in helping me fix it!
Tasha C.
DETROIT
I haven't used their services yet. They have a variety of courses. Im not interested in paying for each class. That's a lot of courses I need to take. Prices is high.
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
There is a course available for almost anything you could think of. The courses I have taken have really helped me in the process of building my website and blog.
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I have taken many of Udemys courses. I absolutely love their site. They email when they have specials. I've taken courses at 90% off for $10. I highly recommend.
Natalie D.
The instructors are really knowledgeable and engaging. I took a class on web design and I never studied something like that before but they made it easy and fun.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
An online portal to sign up and take a online class in a variety of subjects ranging in price including free. The classes are more how-tos than actual classes. They really don't do a good job at describing what's truly in the course so for those you need to pay for it can feel like you are going in a bit blind. Also, a lot of the courses you need to pay for you can find better structured courses on other websites whether it's a free MOOC site or a more how-to class site like Lynda.com. Overall not to bad, but still has a lot of room for improvement.
JESSICA H.
Oneonta, AL
Love this, you can learn anything when you turn to Udemy. Always a tutorial or lesson on pretty much anything. I always look at the ratings and catch special deals as well.
Erika Y.
Camarillo, CA
I use Udemy quite often. The types of classes I take on there are mainly for learning how to invest/stock market and also for computer programming. My most recent course was about how to learn Mobile App Programming by building 18 different apps, and the teachers are great. I love that there is huge community of learners on Udemy and you can see all the reviews that are left. Additionally, the sales on Udemy are great, so a course that normally costs $200+ can cost as little as $10 when the sales start.
Joshua A.
Udemy courses are possibly the best investment I've made into my computer education so far. If you wait for a sale you can get any course you want for $10 or $15. The only downside to me is that sometimes the teachers are a little hard to understand. If you want to learn any computer coding at home, this is where to look.
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I took several free courses for my own personal interest. While these are not th highest quality learning courses out there, they are very helpful in a more simple and logical way. It's affordable, and sometimes free. I highly recommend this elearning site.
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Is this expensive?
Hanane k.
is it worth ? and is it free if not what is the price ?
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this worth it? Do you learn? Do you feel like its not a scam?
Is Pinterest in danger of ever becoming a paid subscription service?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
What's you do in this places?