Udemy uploaded by nenwa s.Udemy uploaded by Abby K.

BY UDEMY #1 in E-Learning

Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for teaching and learning. More than 10,000 expert instructors have published online courses on Udemy on everything from programming to yoga, marketing to guitar, photography to cake decorating, and so much more! Over 10 million students in 150+ countries are taking these courses to advanced their careers and pursue their passions. Each course is available on-demand, 24 / 7, via the iPhone, iPad, Android and Web.

Anthony M.
Boise, ID
Udemy Is a great site that provides many courses both free and not free. I have been using the site for a little while and am still using it for my learning and am still working on my first course with them but cc so far it's not that bad.
Gwendolyn T.
Little Rock
I gained some knowledge from these online courses.   I wasn't sure what the instructor was saying most of the time,  but I was able to  determine meaning from subsequent statements.   It was extremely affordable because of GROUPON , so you really don't have much to lose!
Poba Z.
Techie Expert Level 1
The website concept is very good. Courses offered are very useful, my rating is based on the lecturer and the courses that I have taken. I study with it every day and I recommend it to every one interested in online courses.
Bundles H.
Frisco
I needed to learn excel. There were plenty of options to select. I selected a course the course was packed with useful information and easy to follow video. I'm about to sign up for another course to take this weekend.
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Udemy makes it SO easy to learn new things while running two businesses and running a household. I'm able to read and watch in the evenings after my kids go to bed and it's is such a fun interactive way to learn.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
Great course selection. Easy to use app and website. Has great sales. Most classes are affordable. I signed up for some sour dough bread baking courses. They have been fun and I’ve learned a lot.
tyler h.
Udemy is an incredible and powerful tool to have at your fingers tips. The courses can be expensive but they also have great sales where you can get the courses at about 10 dollars a course.
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I only used a few lessons so far but they were interesting. The speech one I took was especially helpful. I would recommend you giving it a try especially when the courses are only $10.
Michelle B.
Fairfield, VT
I recently took a few courses on Udemy for SEO as I wanted to learn a few new things for work. The instructors were really knowldgeable and easy to contact with additonal questions.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Sophie P.
Dawlish
Is this expensive?
Hanane k.
is it worth ? and is it free if not what is the price ?
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this worth it? Do you learn? Do you feel like its not a scam?
Is Pinterest in danger of ever becoming a paid subscription service?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Techie Expert Level 1
What's you do in this places?