Udemy uploaded by Abby K.Udemy uploaded by nenwa s.

BY UDEMY #1 in E-Learning

Udemy is the world’s largest marketplace for teaching and learning. More than 10,000 expert instructors have published online courses on Udemy on everything from programming to yoga, marketing to guitar, photography to cake decorating, and so much more! Over 10 million students in 150+ countries are taking these courses to advanced their careers and pursue their passions. Each course is available on-demand, 24 / 7, via the iPhone, iPad, Android and Web.

Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Udemy is one of my top 5 favorite free e-learning app/website. I love learning new things everyday and Udemy offers wonderful, fun, easy to learn yet challenging courses. I really enjoy the large variety of e courses, there's just so much to learn, discover, & the exciting learning possibilities are endless. My entire family, friends i introduced Udemy too,& it's well worth my time. I rate 5 stars & certainly recommend to others
Virginia H.
Kalispell, Montana
I have ordered many programs from Udemy and have never been disappointed.  Once purchased you will receive updates for life free.   The instructors are top notch.  They have been so helpful in answering questions I have had.   I remember purchasing my first program at the normal price.  Sales, sales, sales!  I love their sales!  I have never paid more than $15.00 for programs that run up to $200 at times since my very first purchase.  I highly recommend Udemy!
Bogdan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I cannot get over all the different courses that are available to take on Udemy. There are actually pretty good free courses and the ones you have to pay for they usually have an $9.99 special per course and these courses are actually well thoughtout. I highly recommend Udemy because you can go from learning about Math, to computer programming , to drawing, and self improvement. It's great and I do recommend trying out Udemy!
Haley H.
Udemy is fantastic! I work as a data analyst and I am always trying to enhance my skills or learn other softwares. Not only are the classes easy to follow but they are cheap! Software classes can cost over $1000 depending on the program, but I have found great ones on Udemy for $10 and $12 when they were on sale. Granted, you do not get a certificate when you finish, but the important thing is you learn the skills.
Tracy J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this website to learn about Adobe Applications and coding. It's a great resource with a lot of topics to choose from. Udemy always has sales where a bunch of courses only cost $10 each and overall, it's just a great way to learn something new.
Joshua A.
Udemy courses are possibly the best investment I've made into my computer education so far. If you wait for a sale you can get any course you want for $10 or $15. The only downside to me is that sometimes the teachers are a little hard to understand. If you want to learn any computer coding at home, this is where to look.
Maurisa E.
I enjoy Udemy courses very much.

Pros  - Everything is on demand so there is no waiting for courses to drip content + they have a wonderful return policy just in case you need it

Cons -  would be that there is no protocol on educational structure so each course structure will different
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Mwanamke J.
I've been teaching myself how to code and Udemy's classes are great! The prices are inexpensive enough that I've tried several instructors before settling on who I liked best. In my experience the instructors are very helpful and answer the questions promptly. I'd definitely recommend Udemy for online learning.
Christine F.
Flushing, NY
Udemy is good and provides some sort of knowledge on the subject you may be looking for. Price is actually not bad for knowledge that you get to keep forever! It is just not my learning style because I always have questions and it's a little tedious to keep messaging back and forth for help.
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Is this worth it? Do you learn? Do you feel like its not a scam?
Is Pinterest in danger of ever becoming a paid subscription service?
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Techie Expert
Anyone use this? How is it
Beth-Ann S.
Techie Expert
What courses are available? Are they useful?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
What courses have you taken on Udemy? Do you recommend any?