BY UDDERLY SMOOTH

For Soft &Amp; Smoooth Skin Smoothes Roughness &Amp; Softens Skin Developed For Use On Dairy Cows Lightly Scented Udderly Smooth&Reg; Moisturizes, Smooths Roughness And Softens Skin.&Nbsp; Originally Developed For Use On Dairy Cows And Now Used By People Around The World.&Nbsp; Udderly Smooth&Reg; Does Not Contain Milk Or Bovine Ingredients. 1-800-345-7339 Made In Usa see more...

Amber Dawn H.
Kalispell, MT
I must say that I love, love this stuff. It works really well not overly greasy or thick but it still gets the job done. At a great price to I always have at least one on hand. :)
Ashley P.
I bought this at my local Dollar Tree and it's amazing! I'm going back to by more. I love that I can just throw it in my purse and got! Great product
Catherine D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Love the way this product doesn't leave your hands greasy. It helps makes them smooth & soft. Feel great!
Paula B.
Auburn, CA
Good stuff it really helped my dry hands. It is thick feeling though so I don't use it all the time.
Jennifer B.
I absolutely love this hand cream, I use it every other day, it keeps My hands super duper soft.Usually with hand creams it's annoying to wear during the day when you're at school or work as it makes your hands greasy or oily, but that's not the case with this one.It's also super cheap too!!!