BY UDDERLY SMOOTH

Greaseless - Stainless Udderly Smooth® moisturizes, smooths roughness and softens skin. Originally developed for use on dairy cows and now used by people around the world. Udderly Smooth® does not contain milk or bovine ingredients. . see more...

• I have no idea where to find this, it wasn't in Target.. ...5 Answers
  • Is this actually used on cows? 1 Answers
Udderly Smooth Udder Cream with Pump Dispenser
  • "I have very dry skin. I constantly wash my hands so they get dry quickly and Udderly Smooth works wonders. It's not heavy or greasy! " in 17 reviews
Tiffany M.
I've been blessed with my mother's dry skin in the winter. Our skin gets so dry that just moving your hands makes them crack and bleed. I've tried every cream out there for dry skin- you name it, I've tried it I've even tried lathering my hands up and sleeping with gloves. Nothing helped...until I found this cream! It's as if it locks the moisture in keeping my hands soft and crack free. This cream has literally saved my hands every winter, all winter. I keep a jar at work, a jar at home, a jar at my parents! If you suffer from dry skin you MUST try this! Also, just a tip- the jar works better than the squeeze bottles for some reason and I prefer it without the pump. Hope you're hands like it!
Sara S.
East Lansing, MI
I've been using this as a facial moisturizer under my makeup for the last year, and my skin is now very healthy. I used to get bad dry patches around my chin, and since switching from expensive department store products to the udder balm, I haven't had dry patches anywhere it's applied. It's great to use under makeup because it doesn't sit on your skin like most moisturizers, it absorbs right in and makes your skin really soft. Even with oily skin, when I put this on, it stops my skin from overproducing oil and I end up with makeup that stays on, but sits above my skin, so it doesn't clog my pores at all. I can't say enough good things about this product, it's my cure-all for all of my skin issues!
Allison S.
East Boston, MA
I love this cream. I started using this after a bad sunburn when I needed a lot of moisture. It prevented peeling and didn't sting like every other cream I tried. I liked it so much I continued to use it as a daily face moisturizer. It's not necessarily intended for the face but it is so light and super moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and this cream doesn't irritate. Great for so many dry skin needs.
Haley B.
The pump on this is perfect I keep it in my bathroom and it works great. The lotion soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a film or greasy feeling on my hands or body. I would recommend this to just about anyone with really dry skin and I would repurchase.
Lea H.
My husband uses this every night. He has eczema and works construction so his hand are very dry and are constantly cracking. We tried everything for him and this is the best. It doesn't totally treat his hands but it works.
Amanda J.
Apple Valley, Ca
I feel like this is a good body moisturizer. It had a light smell that dissipates not long after you put it on. I enjoy this having a pump because you don't have to stick you fingers into the tub and touch all of the other lotion. Makes my dry skin pretty soft. Would definitely recommend for the price.
Farhiba R.
Charlotte, NC
It is my favorite body lotion! I really like it because I have very dry skin. It is excellent during the winter time, but a bit greasy during the summer time. It doesn't smell bad but it doesn't smell that good either. It helped me with flakiness on my legs and it is awesome when applied after I shave my legs.
Deanna M.
S Ozone Park, NY
This stuff is a miracle. I actually heard about this product on an episode of "how it's made" and bought it lol. Very smoothing and smells good I believe it is organic not too sure though. Will buy again
Christine R.
Arden, NC
I use this on my knees and elbows where my skin is really dry...it works wonders. A trick I do with my heels is I soak them in a thick coat of the udderly lotion and then wear socks to bed, it soaks in over night and my dry cracked heels are better after a few nights of doing it!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
This cream is super hydrating and heavy. It works best on super dry areas like elbows, knees or heels. I would not recommend using this all over the body as it can leave behind an oily residue. Great to treat dry skin but not for daily use.
Lily G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have no idea where to find this, it wasn't in Target.. Help?!
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this actually used on cows?